• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

A Million Dollars, BUT... Game!

Definitely! It would be a pain at first, but I bet I'd just build up some intense leg strength after a few months.

A million dollars, but you can only make 100% practical purchases, nothing even slightly frivolous or fun.

I guess I'd take it, since it could be used to pay down my college tuition and my law school tuition as well, at least.

A million dollars, but you are only allowed to be outside in extreme heat or extreme cold.

yes. who said i wanted to go outside in the first place?

a million dollars, but you have to start a life in another country, with no way to contact anyone from your past at all.

Honestly, I would consider that, so I'll say yes.

A million dollars, but all of it must be spent on food items bought at a grocery store and nothing else.

I will never pass a deal that involves food!

A million dollars, but you have to give monthly a bit of it to your worst enemy.

Ill take it!!!

A million dollars, but you get to be homeless for a week

Sure, I will take that. :)

A million dollars, but you can't have a Smartphone ever again.

Back