• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

A little thread to pay your respects for the victims of Malaysian Airlines flight 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
My moms theory for flight 370 was terrorism. These guys knew better than to fly 17 over a war zone though.
And 3 newborns died? That's terrible! rest In peace, everyone. :(

I just hope if it turns out to be an act of violence for sure, we take realsteps against whomever responsible. For once our government shouldn`t put any other interest above the the pure moralistic one.

Yeah well, our president doesn't even seem to know if its an actual tragedy yet. I'll put my faith in the people, like the ones posting here, not the government. We're taking about a government that, knowing it was false, blamed Benghazi on a youtube video. My absolute deepest condolences to those that were murdered by russian soldiers. I'll eat my words if end up wrong, but sadly the victims families will never see justice.

It's Obamas fault. This is the SECOND plane that crashed. >:/ and don't say your a kid you don't know ****, yeah I do :/

But I feel horrible Americans died on that plain crash, they had family's and love ones that are suffering.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah well, our president doesn't even seem to know if its an actual tragedy yet. I'll put my faith in the people, like the ones posting here, not the government. We're taking about a government that, knowing it was false, blamed Benghazi on a youtube video. My absolute deepest condolences to those that were murdered by russian soldiers. I'll eat my words if end up wrong, but sadly the victims families will never see justice.

Don't get started on Benghazi, Obama ****ing lies to us about it, and excepts us not to find the truth. It's do annoying, he did not even try and get help for them! *screams in anger* He just spends his time vacationing and playing golf.

Last edited:
It's Obamas fault. This is the SECOND plane that crashed. >:/ and don't say your a kid you don't know ****, yeah I do :/

But I feel horrible Americans died on that plain crash, they had family's and love ones that are suffering.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Don't get started on Benghazi, Obama ****ing lies to us about it, and excepts us not to find the truth. It's do annoying, he did not even try and get help for them! *screams in anger* He just spends his time vacationing and playing golf.

Eh....it's not Obamas fault. He's a coward and a liar, but I don't see how its his fault. The Benghazi terrorist attack falls at the feet of the state department. This particular incident is at the feet of the russian military. They straight up murdered civilians. It's heart breaking.

Remind me not to fly on airplanes. ;-;
I've flown all kinds of places, probably near 100 flights in my entire lifetime. I'm not dead.

The reason airplane crashes are such big news is because of how rarely it actually happens. How many times do you hear of crashes with cars, bikes, trucks, etc? Possibly only when it's huge, even though it's a daily occurence. If the news reported those crashes just as thoroughly as they reported airplane crashes, the news would be three hours long and 99% "person died in car crash today".

l M F A O

How is it Obama's fault the plane went out in a totally different continent. He has no control over that.

Anyways my heart and condolences go out to the people that lost their lives.

...apparently you don't...

- - - Post Merge - - -

this is a heart breaking tragedy, rip to does who have lost their lives

Last edited:
I'm not trying to cause controversy, but I'm not even sure anyone died. For all we know, those people could have been taken hostage.

- - - Post Merge - - -

196ov6.jpg

You are the most ill-informed person I've met on this site. Go educate yourself before you spew nonsense. This is a thread to pay our respects for these victims. Not to shout out random accusations.

Last edited:
I'm not trying to cause controversy, but I'm not even sure anyone died. For all we know, those people could have been taken hostage.

Then the plane crashing/being fired at would have been for no reason. Besides, they said somewhere that some bodies have already been recovered.

@Luckypinch - How is it Obama's fault that a non-American airliner was shot down..?

Last edited:

- - - Post Merge - - -

what the hell did i just read
are you one of those idiots who just hate on the president for no reason, acting like they know everything?

Uh. Yeah. No. The plane blew up and there's hundreds of bodies over a 10 mile radius.

Last edited:
I'm still after proof.

Why don't you go call the families of the victims then? Or observe the mangled bodies that are charred, burned and squashed because they fell from 33,000 feet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back