• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

a list of things i hate with a passion.

ƒish

Retired Staff
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
well, im bored, so i think i'll make a list of things i hate, then edit it whenever im bored

:p

most of these are random, and i may or may not hate, so yeah, g'head and laugh if you want, or dont, its your choice... i dont really own peoples minds... yet...

anyway, im rambling, that goes as number one, here we are:

rambling
old people
old people that finish eachothers sentances
that weird smell fish have
icecream that looks like a good flavor, like, vanilla... then tastes like a weird favor, like, marshmallow cream cocanut... and seem to be made of more ice than cream
those annoying bands that are cool for like, 8 minutes...
little brothers that think they're cool
little brothers
those weird spiders that eat eachother...
your mother
fake poptarts
weird bugs that look like normal bugs, but arent
finding something crawling up your leg
canker swores
people saying fur is murder, then pulling out their lucky rabbit's foot

*will add too*

hi

:)

:eek:

you hate a lot of things.

And yeah, I agree with the ice cream flavor. Something that looks good,
sometimes taste bad.

Yeah I agree with many of those things, and fish you said it not me but you could use a shower if you smell weird like you say you do.

you should this

u hate when u goto a friends house and it smeels like dirt or a food that smells wierd

SPORGE27 said:
Yeah I agree with many of those things, and fish you said it not me but you could use a shower if you smell weird like you say you do.
yeah, fish do smell weird...

wait, that was directed at me >_<

well, i'll just say, i shower, and wear pretty smelling cologne, so yeah, thats all i need right...

:p

Well if you are a fish as you say you are... I don't know that showering and cologne help under water >_<

but I don't know, I never knew a fish to wear cologne.....or may be i did and couldn't tell the difference...

Back