A Compiled List of Things Cut from NH AKA: Why New Horizons(Nintendo) Why!?

I do miss the little things like that. I always wore a ninja suit in NL so my villager always sweated and fanned themselves whenever they exited the house. Simple things like that give it charm to me. I haven't played NH in winter yet, but I would get out of the ocean from diving (in NL) and my villager would shiver and sneeze.

Tripping was hilarious. Loved seeing the little face plants in the snow lol.

The silver axe that made sump patterns.

Clover.
Yeah I miss the silver axe. I was able to recreate my woodsy bonfire area that I liked in NL, but without the patterned stumps. Speaking of tools that are cut, I also miss the megaphone that helped you figure out where someone was. This would be helpful in also finding visitors that aren't locked to the RS.

Yeah I miss the silver axe. I was able to recreate my woodsy bonfire area that I liked in NL, but without the patterned stumps. Speaking of tools that are cut, I also miss the megaphone that helped you figure out where someone was. This would be helpful in also finding visitors that aren't locked to the RS.
Yep, and the toy hammer!

i miss the megaphone the most tbh...I kept thinking it was going to show up when the shop upgraded!! It was so easy to find my villagers using the item and now i have to go hunting for them all over an even bigger map :confused:

i miss the megaphone the most tbh...I kept thinking it was going to show up when the shop upgraded!! It was so easy to find my villagers using the item and now i have to go hunting for them all over an even bigger map :confused:
Does the Switch even have a built in mic of any sort? I don't think it's possible anymore. Maybe we could chip them via gps and use our phone like rangers do lol...

The silver axe that made sump patterns.

Clover.
I forgot about the silver axe. for some reason i thought all the tree stumps just got patterns when cut. lol. but i miss that a lot too. I was able to decorate my town a lot in new leaf using stuff like that and now it's gone. I realize we have more outdoor design options now (like obv we weren't able to place furniture before) but it's just so weird that they'd remove things for the new game

You could actually get stump patterns with any ax, it was just easier with silver because it gave like 90% chance. The others were like 10% probably.

Does the Switch even have a built in mic of any sort? I don't think it's possible anymore. Maybe we could chip them via gps and use our phone like rangers do lol...
LOL the switch doesn't, surprisingly. but we could have an app on our phones that allows us to call them or something like current "find my friends" apps that show us villager locations

You could actually get stump patterns with any ax, it was just easier with silver because it gave like 90% chance. The others were like 10% probably.
Silver Axe was 100%.
It always gave patterns. ^_^

I remember buying dozens of them, and filling up all four museum storage rooms. Another thing gone. Museum storage/display rooms.

Silver Axe was 100%.
It always gave patterns. ^_^

I remember buying dozens of them, and filling up all four museum storage rooms. Another thing gone. Museum storage/display rooms.
i do miss my display rooms. it wouldve given me something to do with seasonal items and event items :confused:

I never really used them all that much until the ending. I did like setting them up whenever a friend had a birthday and I would get them a hard to find series set and than handed it over to them when they left.

I am kind of glad that Celeste is back to doing what she was meant to be (back in the WW days, but it would be cool to create constellations again)

I was thinking about this just now!
I was trying to look for Bea to give her a gift (she wasn't at home) and I searched my island EVERYWHERE and I couldn't seem to find her. :/ with how large the island is, you'd think they'd actually make a device so you could find your villagers.
Also I miss Kicks and Leif. I know they're in the game but I miss seeing them around every day. I also want more plant items in the shop and with Leif not having their own shop, it's been hard trying to cycle through Nook's Cranny to see no potted plants for sale. :(

I was thinking about this just now!
I was trying to look for Bea to give her a gift (she wasn't at home) and I searched my island EVERYWHERE and I couldn't seem to find her. :/ with how large the island is, you'd think they'd actually make a device so you could find your villagers.
Also I miss Kicks and Leif. I know they're in the game but I miss seeing them around every day. I also want more plant items in the shop and with Leif not having their own shop, it's been hard trying to cycle through Nook's Cranny to see no potted plants for sale. :(
Leif, Kicks, and Label being swapped around in the plaza has a very mobile feel to it. I would love for them to be mainstays.

1595804835006.png
1595804855751.png
1595804895634.png
1595804916687.png

These Icons :cry:

Back