A brand new forums....

Propaganda Man

Bells
I am starting a review forum and I am searching for the best reviewers out there! And guess who is on the top of my list And I was hoping that you could join, there are many other things to talk about there to. Anyways if you want to join here is the URL to the forum.

http://s11.invisionfree.com/Teh_Review_Zone/

If you aren't going to join atleast make some suggestions so that I can work on them

BAMBAM! said:
Ok first day released to the public and 100 posts and the most users online is 7. And I guess PMS really do work!

^_^
either way, you will never see half of those people again :|

they join so you stop bugging them.

anyway... its called a "Forum" its singular not plural

:p

not ture only 4 popele from them worked and they al made alo0t of PMs they all liked it to, BTW PIRNAHA have you seen it since your last visit?

PIRANHA2 said:
BAMBAM! said:
Ok first day released to the public and 100 posts and the most users online is 7. And I guess PMS really do work!

^_^
either way, you will never see half of those people again :|

they join so you stop bugging them.

anyway... its called a "Forum" its singular not plural

:p
Wrong... >_>

I think GhostTitan only joined because you work for him. And to showcase his reviews, of course.

You don't want to start another flame war.

-LINKERATOR96761

BAMBAM! said:
doesn't mean we are freinds and some one ussaly joins if they are their bosses.
Exactly.

:) Thank for reinforcing my point.

he would have joined with out queston of I were his boss and I am not I work for him so there is a less chance read before you post :|

PIKMIN042 said:
I think GhostTitan only joined because you work for him. And to showcase his reviews, of course.

You don't want to start another flame war.

-]
It's true I don't and I have no intentino of doing so.

we have gotton 1,000 posts in our first week too! And we have an arcade with over 50 games! Just when you thought there wouldn't be anymore reasons to join!

We have a new skin, buttons and are back in action with posts. I would aslo like if you guys would comment on the new skin and scroll bar

:)

Back