UFO Findings & Opinings (Crews 1 & 2)

There sure has been a lot of action in the sky today! Just after that frightening face appeared, I spotted a much cuter UFO emerging from the clouds. It somewhat resembles a cat. Has it been sent to fight off the frightening face, or is it also looking for Gulliver? I suppose only time will tell...

nzhvQ6ol.jpg
oh no! the frightening face was not deterred by the claws of the cute ufo!

it has moved beyond the trees and descended towards the city! but it looks like it's taken some inspiration from the cute ufo, i think, and tried to turn itself 2d, with a cute face? i'm not sure how well that has worked out . . . i wonder if there are more planes sent by gulliver to battle the face or if the face maybe is friendly and has news about gulliver, actually? 🤔

scabam ufo.png

scabam-ufo-proof-png.506496

Attachments

• scabam ufo proof.png
    scabam ufo proof.png
    606.1 KB · Views: 46
UFOSIGHTING.png

The radio was going on about ufos abducting cows and glowing bird sightings, surely nothing more than someone's idea of a stupid prank. I scoff and look at the sky to admire the 'unusual' sights of puffy white clouds under the bright blue sky...but wait, what was that blur? It's too fast for a bird, too low for a plane...No that...it's Mozart! Wait! I mean, Superman!? But, no....the piano...Mozart doesn't fly...the fluttering red cape....this isn't adding up, there is something a bit sus going on here....

20230809_155901.jpg

we actually had nice weather here for once, so i was outside with my cat when i suddenly heard... music? not the kind my neighbors always blast though, it was classical, coming from the sky. a nice piano medley. but when i looked up, all i saw was this green astronaut-looking thing floating by. it almost seemed in a hurry, like it was trying to get away from something, but... wait... why do i hear boss music?

20230809_1718512.jpg

20230809_171855.jpg

oh no! the frightening face was not deterred by the claws of the cute ufo!

it has moved beyond the trees and descended towards the city! but it looks like it's taken some inspiration from the cute ufo, i think, and tried to turn itself 2d, with a cute face? i'm not sure how well that has worked out . . . i wonder if there are more planes sent by gulliver to battle the face or if the face maybe is friendly and has news about gulliver, actually? 🤔

View attachment 506490

scabam-ufo-proof-png.506496
20230810_172911.jpg

oh my!! that frightening face, it looks like something's flying out to meet it!! what kind of ufo is that? I wonder who's flying that ship? hmm in the distance it seems there are even more approaching. I wonder where this fleet is coming from? could it have been gulliver who sent them, or are all of them meeting up to go find gulliver together?
20230810_172907.jpg

we actually had nice weather here for once, so i was outside with my cat when i suddenly heard... music? not the kind my neighbors always blast though, it was classical, coming from the sky. a nice piano medley. but when i looked up, all i saw was this green astronaut-looking thing floating by. it almost seemed in a hurry, like it was trying to get away from something, but... wait... why do i hear boss music?

View attachment 506533

Uh oh, did you say... boss music? I think I hear some boss music over here too, coming from the sky! There's a giant... green alien baby? floating behind the trees. I tried to grab a picture of it but it keeps corrupting my camera. This is the best pic I could take! I reckon this may be where @Oblivia's jarred alien babies originated from... The boss music keeps getting louder and louder... has anyone else heard it???

alienufo.jpg

pleaseeee don't dox me please...
PXL_20230809_201238468.jpg

Uh oh, did you say... boss music? I think I hear some boss music over here too, coming from the sky! There's a giant... green alien baby? floating behind the trees. I tried to grab a picture of it but it keeps corrupting my camera. This is the best pic I could take! I reckon this may be where @Oblivia's jarred alien babies originated from... The boss music keeps getting louder and louder... has anyone else heard it???

View attachment 506539

pleaseeee don't dox me please...
View attachment 506540
he_warned_us_he_has_failed_and_we_suffer_the_consequences_oblivious_to_what_he_released_upon_us.jpg

I hear it. The distorted music. I should've believed the radio warnings. The UFO has breached containment ? Isabelle's told us to close all blinds, but instead, I took a look outside to find the source of the eerie song that was becoming louder and louder. I did not expect the sky to turn to shades of pink and purples and I was not meant to meet this Object's gaze. Hundreds of green wriggling creatures united as one. As the center of the Object met my eyes, I perceived far out frequencies, jumbled words that I couldn't decipher. The camera caught them. Mumbled whispers infiltrated my mind as I stared at the rotating circles glaring directly through me. "Oblivious... Oblivious..." Am I? ... "@Oblivia ?" are they saying ? "Oblivia" echoed, haunting my psyche. I was unsure of what I saw. Mind crumbling as a tower of card. I thought it was morphing. Tune becoming normal. Whisltling like. It's moving away. But I am plagued with this vision.

was_it_all_a_figment_of_my_imagination_or_is_the_nookphone_able_to_do_so_much_more.jpg
i_almost_dropped_my_phone_from_the_1st_story_so_the_nametag_isnt_really_placed_where_the_og_pi...jpg

View attachment 506543

I hear it. The distorted music. I should've believed the radio warnings. The UFO has breached containment ? Isabelle's told us to close all blinds, but instead, I took a look outside to find the source of the eerie song that was becoming louder and louder. I did not expect the sky to turn to shades of pink and purples and I was not meant to meet this Object's gaze. Hundreds of green wriggling creatures united as one. As the center of the Object met my eyes, I perceived far out frequencies, jumbled words that I couldn't decipher. The camera caught them. Mumbled whispers infiltrated my mind as I stared at the rotating circles glaring directly through me. "Oblivious... Oblivious..." Am I? ... "@Oblivia ?" are they saying ? "Oblivia" echoed, haunting my psyche. I was unsure of what I saw. Mind crumbling as a tower of card. I thought it was morphing. Tune becoming normal. Whisltling like. It's moving away. But I am plagued with this vision.

Untitled-1.png

kq4YY9A.gif
see you space penguin
kq4YY9A.gif

i got the strangest transmission just now, it was puck! the radio transmitter kept cutting out, but he had told me he was venturing off into outer space and wanted to say goodbye as he flew off. he said something about going out and trying to capture footage of the fabled biblically accurate green baby alien hoard??? i warned him that space was too vast, too far and that there are literally no snacks up there. he was dead set on going though. luckily, i was able to captured a photo of his take off! but honestly, i'm quite worried for him. who knows who he'll come across out there, he said he'd do his best to send me pictures from space though, so we'll see! bye puck!! stay safe out there! 💜
IMG_1925.jpg

View attachment 506538
oh my!! that frightening face, it looks like something's flying out to meet it!! what kind of ufo is that? I wonder who's flying that ship? hmm in the distance it seems there are even more approaching. I wonder where this fleet is coming from? could it have been gulliver who sent them, or are all of them meeting up to go find gulliver together?

Wuh-oh! I think the creature that’s flying the ship you just saw might have some sort of hungry-for-blood ancient ancestor? Sensed some hostile energy from indoors.. and I heard some screeching.. actually, it’s the leader of that fleet! The alien face looked back, it might have been waiting for something? Hold on, I just saw some sort flashes of red light on my wall from its eyes! I didn’t manage to get my notepad in time to decrypt a message.. I wonder what it was trying to tell me – I reckon it was something about Gulliver..

alienskypic.png

1691745436696.jpeg

Wuh-oh! I think the creature that’s flying the ship you just saw might have some sort of hungry-for-blood ancient ancestor? Sensed some hostile energy from indoors.. and I heard some screeching.. actually, it’s the leader of that fleet! The alien face looked back, it might have been waiting for something? Hold on, I just saw some sort flashes of red light on my wall from its eyes! I didn’t manage to get my notepad in time to decrypt a message.. I wonder what it was trying to tell me – I reckon it was something about Gulliver..

View attachment 506616

Oh, so that must be the reason why I saw Gulliver's spaceship ! I mean, look at this picture. That was his spaceship, right ?
I yelled as loud as I could and I waved my arms, but he either didn't hear me or just ignored me !
But I did hear some beeping noises and like a robotic voice ? But the only words I could understand were "analyzing" and "calculating".
Sounds like he might be in trouble ?

tbt_ufo.png

tbt_sky_namecard.jpg

Untitled-1.png

kq4YY9A.gif
see you space penguin
kq4YY9A.gif

i got the strangest transmission just now, it was puck! the radio transmitter kept cutting out, but he had told me he was venturing off into outer space and wanted to say goodbye as he flew off. he said something about going out and trying to capture footage of the fabled biblically accurate green baby alien hoard??? i warned him that space was too vast, too far and that there are literally no snacks up there. he was dead set on going though. luckily, i was able to captured a photo of his take off! but honestly, i'm quite worried for him. who knows who he'll come across out there, he said he'd do his best to send me pictures from space though, so we'll see! bye puck!! stay safe out there! 💜

IMG_1925.jpg

5904810F-C7D5-45C6-A26F-FAB55D2AF75E.jpeg

🍓🍰🛸🍰🍓
Imagine going to work when you're stopped by a bird in a... UFO.

"Hello," said the strange bird.

"Hello...?" I've never wanted to get out of a convo so fast.

"Where's the nearest bakery?"

"Um, there's one a few blocks ahead."

"Okay, thanks. I reaaaally need to pack some snacks." And he flew off.

...Oh my god what was that.
…Okay, whatever, you know? It's none of my business. I just wanna finish work so I can go home and—

"HEY! MY STUFF! Give them back!"

I see a few blocks ahead that a baker was chasing... floating sacks of flour and eggs?

I looked up and there it was: a floating cake. UFO. Thing.

I closed my eyes. I thought the news about the abducted cows and the floating green babies were jokes but now I don't know.

I keep walking like an NPC. Nope, not today.

0954CB7B-E573-4F64-AE45-44B218E71F22.jpeg

View attachment 506806

🍓🍰🛸🍰🍓
Imagine going to work when you're stopped by a bird in a... UFO.

"Hello," said the strange bird.

"Hello...?" I've never wanted to get out of a convo so fast.

"Where's the nearest bakery?"

"Um, there's one a few blocks ahead."

"Okay, thanks. I reaaaally need to pack some snacks." And he flew off.

...Oh my god what was that.
…Okay, whatever, you know? It's none of my business. I just wanna finish work so I can go home and—

"HEY! MY STUFF! Give them back!"

I see a few blocks ahead that a baker was chasing... floating sacks of flour and eggs?

I looked up and there it was: a floating cake. UFO. Thing.

I closed my eyes. I thought the news about the abducted cows and the floating green babies were jokes but now I don't know.

I keep walking like an NPC. Nope, not today.

Screenshot_20230811-123706_Gallery.jpg

I didn't believe those rumors of a flying ufo cake all over the news...ridiculous! But watching the sun set in my back yard this evening, I saw the strangest thing! A most majestic being, flying in a marvelous spacecraft, was hovering over my yard. It was a UFO!

I heard a loudspeaker projecting "cake sensors activated, looking for appropriate landing area"... landing area?! Cake sensors?! Was this alien looking for that cake UFO?

But then I heard, "landing area unavailable, too much overgrown vegetation," and the alien craft lifted off and sped away! Made me glad I've been neglecting my yard work... Who knows what could have happened?!

Screenshot_20230810-194828_Gallery.jpg

View attachment 506808

I didn't believe those rumors of a flying ufo cake all over the news...ridiculous! But watching the sun set in my back yard this evening, I saw the strangest thing! A most majestic being, flying in a marvelous spacecraft, was hovering over my yard. It was a UFO!

I heard a loudspeaker projecting "cake sensors activated, looking for appropriate landing area"... landing area?! Cake sensors?! Was this alien looking for that cake UFO?

But then I heard, "landing area unavailable, too much overgrown vegetation," and the alien craft lifted off and sped away! Made me glad I've been neglecting my yard work... Who knows what could have happened?!

image.png

My parents told me to check out the garden... "something weird" out there moving around in the sky they said... They were worried it was going to do something to their vegetables. So I decided to take a peek and what do I see? Some weird frilled disk zooming back and forth! It was moving around so fast I couldn't really make out what it was, but it looked like something was inside? "NO SPACE, NO SPACE!" and "VEGETABLES? YUCK!" seemed to be the only things that I could clearly make out from the variety of garbled nonsense it was shouting before it took off from our area. Well, looks like our garden will be fine after all...?

IMG_7115.jpg

image.png

My parents told me to check out the garden... "something weird" out there moving around in the sky they said... They were worried it was going to do something to their vegetables. So I decided to take a peek and what do I see? Some weird frilled disk zooming back and forth! It was moving around so fast I couldn't really make out what it was, but it looked like something was inside? "NO SPACE, NO SPACE!" and "VEGETABLES? YUCK!" seemed to be the only things that I could clearly make out from the variety of garbled nonsense it was shouting before it took off from our area. Well, looks like our garden will be fine after all...?

IMG_7115.jpg

sky1-sm.jpg

Ah yes, another bright and boring sunny day. The perfect weather to just look out the balcony, sit on my reclining chair, stare at the clouds mindlessly, and feel the sun on my face. Except not.

There's this weird floating thing that is blocking the sun and casting a shadow at my face. I got up and tried to lean towards it. "COOKIE! I'M HUNGRY", I think I heard it say. "It's been hours and I still couldn't find a place to land and I'm HUNGRY!" But I don't have any cookies left, so I asked the thing if it wants a carrot cake instead. "No. I don't want cake anymore. And I hate vegetables. I want a cookie instead!" Dismayed, it just left.

sky2-sm.jpg

View attachment 506838

Ah yes, another bright and boring sunny day. The perfect weather to just look out the balcony, sit on my reclining chair, stare at the clouds mindlessly, and feel the sun on my face. Except not.

There's this weird floating thing that is blocking the sun and casting a shadow at my face. I got up and tried to lean towards it. "COOKIE! I'M HUNGRY", I think I heard it say. "It's been hours and I still couldn't find a place to land and I'm HUNGRY!" But I don't have any cookies left, so I asked the thing if it wants a carrot cake instead. "No. I don't want cake anymore. And I hate vegetables. I want a cookie instead!" Dismayed, it just left.

Lemonlotl.png

Wow, I thought it was all bogus, but it turns out this sweets-seeking UFO is real! I saw this zooming saucer quickly approach me from quite a distance and luckily I was able to snap a pic of it as it was hovering over this lemon tree. He had some strange, arm-like contraption come out of his ship and pluck a lemon straight from the tree, and, well, the weird little guy inside didn't seem too pleased with this particular fruit to say the least. I swear it sounded like the alien mumbled about the lemon being "Unacceptable".

He asked me where he could find some cookies and my mind went totally blank because I never expected an alien to be so fluent in the English language, let alone know about the concept of cookies. The alien got impatient and zoomed off before I could reply.

Lemonlotl_Proof.jpg

View attachment 506867

Wow, I thought it was all bogus, but it turns out this sweets-seeking UFO is real! I saw this zooming saucer quickly approach me from quite a distance and luckily I was able to snap a pic of it as it was hovering over this lemon tree. He had some strange, arm-like contraption come out of his ship and pluck a lemon straight from the tree, and, well, the weird little guy inside didn't seem too pleased with this particular fruit to say the least. I swear it sounded like the alien mumbled about the lemon being "Unacceptable".

He asked me where he could find some cookies and my mind went totally blank because I never expected an alien to be so fluent in the English language, let alone know about the concept of cookies. The alien got impatient and zoomed off before I could reply.

heavenlygaxo.png

Reports of a heavenly entity and a sweets-seeking alien gave me hope that either one might bestow upon me my purpose in life. The heat bore into my skull as sweat cascaded down my back. Flies buzzed around me; my only companions.

I had been wandering my backyard for days when I finally saw it.

A dazzling ray of light illuminated the celestial being, floating it down from its vessel. I collapsed to the ground in reverence. Truly, this (possibly hallucinated) deity was my savior!

"What can I offer you, O Great One?"

The divine creature touched the ground, "GIVE SNACKS!"

Rummaging through my bag frantically, it closed the distance between us, then suddenly wrinkled its face in disgust.

"NO! TAKE BATH INSTEAD! AWAY!"

Before I could speak another word, the ship it piloted flew off.

I cannot keep this wisdom to myself alone. I must spread the good word...!

20230811_190942.jpg

View attachment 506881

Reports of a heavenly entity and a sweets-seeking alien gave me hope that either one might bestow upon me my purpose in life. The heat bore into my skull as sweat cascaded down my back. Flies buzzed around me; my only companions.

I had been wandering my backyard for days when I finally saw it.

A dazzling ray of light illuminated the celestial being, floating it down from its vessel. I collapsed to the ground in reverence. Truly, this (possibly hallucinated) deity was my savior!

"What can I offer you, O Great One?"

The divine creature touched the ground, "GIVE SNACKS!"

Rummaging through my bag frantically, it closed the distance between us, then suddenly wrinkled its face in disgust.

"NO! TAKE BATH INSTEAD! AWAY!"

Before I could speak another word, the ship it piloted flew off.

I cannot keep this wisdom to myself alone. I must spread the good word...!

Indeed the good word must be spread! I too saw this creature descend from the heavens and speak to me with an elegant celestial voice...

"CAKE! GIMMEE, GIMMEE!"

Such grace! Of course I was ready to forfeit the pie I had just finished baking, alas, I'm afraid I should have been more weary... as I heard its soft voice once more, though the message was subtle, I knew my offering was inappropriate...

"EWW! CAKE TASTE OF LEMON! NO GOOD! I'M OUT!"

Ah! I hope I do get another chance to see this creature, I have never felt more at peace with the universe than when hearing divine verses leave its mouth and dance into my ears.

All hail the liege of the cosmos! Sweet and plentiful may its feasts be!

gaxoUFO2.png

↑So divine!!↑

Trujisky.jpg

Indeed the good word must be spread! I too saw this creature descend from the heavens and speak to me with an elegant celestial voice...

"CAKE! GIMMEE, GIMMEE!"

Such grace! Of course I was ready to forfeit the pie I had just finished baking, alas, I'm afraid I should have been more weary... as I heard its soft voice once more, though the message was subtle, I knew my offering was inappropriate...

"EWW! CAKE TASTE OF LEMON! NO GOOD! I'M OUT!"

Ah! I hope I do get another chance to see this creature, I have never felt more at peace with the universe than when hearing divine verses leave its mouth and dance into my ears.

All hail the liege of the cosmos! Sweet and plentiful may its feasts be!

View attachment 506981
↑So divine!!↑

257oVXI.jpg

I was looking up at the sky, admiring the fluffy clouds, when this.... creature appeared into view. And it was flying! In a spaceship?! I couldn't believe my eyes as it hovered in the air above me.

The lights on its ship were shining down, scanning the ground for something. I'm sure I heard it say something about cake... and vegetables? It was definitely yelling something about lemons. It seemed to hate those...

As I cowered behind a tree, I wondered if it had been searching for a while and considered offering it some of my own snacks. The lights scanned frantically around me, but I managed to take this picture!

Before I could muster up the courage to offer it some food, it flew away and disappeared out of sight.

9INHoyi.jpg

257oVXI.jpg

I was looking up at the sky, admiring the fluffy clouds, when this.... creature appeared into view. And it was flying! In a spaceship?! I couldn't believe my eyes as it hovered in the air above me.

The lights on its ship were shining down, scanning the ground for something. I'm sure I heard it say something about cake... and vegetables? It was definitely yelling something about lemons. It seemed to hate those...

As I cowered behind a tree, I wondered if it had been searching for a while and considered offering it some of my own snacks. The lights scanned frantically around me, but I managed to take this picture!

Before I could muster up the courage to offer it some food, it flew away and disappeared out of sight.

9INHoyi.jpg

UFO.jpg

So my cat is an indoor kitty but sometimes I let her out in the garden for a little but today was different. I opened the door for her to go outside to play in the backyard while I cleaned and cooked. I was in the kitchen baking a lemon tart and had it on the bench cooling down when I heard a strange noise above the house.

Usually my cat meows at the door when she wants to be let back in but when I heard a swoosh... swooooooosh.. above the house I run outside and find my cat staring at the sky meowing.

I look up and see this hovering in the sky..... I heard a very faint "lemon"......... "lemon" as the thing started moving closer towards my house. I managed to run back into my house quickly picking up my cat to bring her inside for safety.

Once back inside I put my cat in the bedroom as I run around looking for my camera to take a picture. By the time I eventually find it the UFO is in a different position in the sky and it appears to be eating?????

I pull my camera out and took this photo of the mysterious UFO in the sky.

Only werid thing was when I went back into my house all that was left of the lemon tart was crumbs....

Username.jpg

View attachment 507056

So my cat is an indoor kitty but sometimes I let her out in the garden for a little but today was different. I opened the door for her to go outside to play in the backyard while I cleaned and cooked. I was in the kitchen baking a lemon tart and had it on the bench cooling down when I heard a strange noise above the house.

Usually my cat meows at the door when she wants to be let back in but when I heard a swoosh... swooooooosh.. above the house I run outside and find my cat staring at the sky meowing.

I look up and see this hovering in the sky..... I heard a very faint "lemon"......... "lemon" as the thing started moving closer towards my house. I managed to run back into my house quickly picking up my cat to bring her inside for safety.

Once back inside I put my cat in the bedroom as I run around looking for my camera to take a picture. By the time I eventually find it the UFO is in a different position in the sky and it appears to be eating?????

I pull my camera out and took this photo of the mysterious UFO in the sky.

Only werid thing was when I went back into my house all that was left of the lemon tart was crumbs....

20230811_162353.jpg

I was inside baking cookies when my mixer began to malfunction and I heard a loud whirring sound drawing near. I followed the sound outside to the patio and saw a winged disc emerge from the clouds. It seemed to lock in on me directly as it drifted closer. Hovering above me, I made out a figure in the disc. Is that an axolotl?

"Cookies!" The creature looked at me hopefully.

"Do you want some? I was just about to add the lemon ze–" It groaned and quickly flew away.

"NO MORE LEMON," I heard as it zoomed off.

Next time I'm visited by an alien I'll be sure to offer it chocolate chip.

20230811_162409.jpg

View attachment 507069

I was inside baking cookies when my mixer began to malfunction and I heard a loud whirring sound drawing near. I followed the sound outside to the patio and saw a winged disc emerge from the clouds. It seemed to lock in on me directly as it drifted closer. Hovering above me, I made out a figure in the disc. Is that an axolotl?

"Cookies!" The creature looked at me hopefully.

"Do you want some? I was just about to add the lemon ze–" It groaned and quickly flew away.

"NO MORE LEMON," I heard as it zoomed off.

Next time I'm visited by an alien I'll be sure to offer it chocolate chip.

Final.jpg

It was another warm sunny evening when I was about to water my garden. I heard this peculiar whirring noise coming from above me. I looked up in shock to see a strange creature. I think it was an axolotl, but it looked weird. And it was flying something even weirder.

'Yuck! This isn't cookie!' It screamed when it took one look at my garden.

I had tomatoes, peppers, squash, melons, and all matters of root vegetables, but it insisted it didn't want any of that. 'I want cookie!!!' They demanded. Maybe if they were nicer I would've offered my emergency stash, but I offered a carrot instead in these trying times.

It then swooped down into my garden and destroyed my pumpkin patch, before flying away! What a jerk!

Proof.jpg

Back