• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Trading -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Date trading my red candy @ October 24 2017 for one that is newer then October 31 2020 can pay TBT or draw you something if anyone can help me get a newer red candy to go in the front of my lineup! :)

Still looking to date trade for a red candy that is newer then my October 31 2020 orange candy so it goes in the front of my lineup
also looking for a
purple candy older then my October 29 2016 blue candy so it goes in the very back(if a purple candy with a date older then that even exists..)
Can offer all the TBT in my sidebar for a date trade and I can also draw you something if anyone can help me get my rainbow candies in order.

Still looking to date trade for a red candy that is newer then my October 31 2020 orange candy so it goes in the front of my lineup
also looking for a purple candy older then my October 29 2016 blue candy so it goes in the very back(if a purple candy with a date older then that even exists..)
Can offer all the TBT in my sidebar for a date trade and I can also draw you something if anyone can help me get my rainbow candies in order.

also looking for a purple candy older then my October 29 2016 blue candy so it goes in the very back(if a purple candy with a date older then that even exists..)

1665368046286.png

Hi! I have a blue candy from 2 Nov 2017 which I would be happy to DT if it helps? 💜

hello! what date you need for your blue candy I have a couple from oct 31 2017 that I can trade

Hi! I have a blue candy from 2 Nov 2017 which I would be happy to DT if it helps? 💜
Thank you so much Roxxy! That is a great date it would help make it easier to find an older purple candy to put in the back! I'm sending over my blue candy now and you can send yours when you log on! I'd be happy to give you some TBT or art for the date trade if your interested! :)

Sent over, nothing needed just happy to help 💜

Last edited:
Just checked and I have a purple candy from 31st October 2017 which will hopefully complete your lineup? happy to dt 💜

Just checked and I have a purple candy from 31st October 2017 which will hopefully complete your lineup? happy to dt 💜
Thank you so much Roxxy! It's the perfect date so now my rainbow candy lineup is finally complete! I appreciate you so much 🖤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back