• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

I know its silly advice, but don't feel bad! We're all at different stages in these games, what might be small for someone to give away is big for someone else. For a lot of players they'd benifit more by selling rather than giving away for free, and besides, people don't have to buy stuff if they dont want to!

whenever someone on the forums offers the same thing as me for free or even at a lower price it makes me feel like a bad person lol
I know it's silly but I can't help it

Aww, you shouldn't feel bad! that's the aim of the game with trading, get the best resource for the best price. Nobody is going to blame you, it's not a personal insult or attack, just plain business.

Back