• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling 52 Gold Nuggets

satix

Bells
Feedback
100% (8) +
I've been hoarding these for a while, and I recently just finished the gold set, so I figured it was time to sell. I'm looking for any of the following, in order of priority:
  • Kid Cat/Octavian/Zucker/Marina (I can dream)
  • Gold rod/net
  • Furniture series: Ice, 7-Eleven
Thanks for your time!

Last edited:
Could you make an offer, please? The throne is worth 900k, so I'll take that off whatever your total is.

Alright, that's fair enough. Let me know when you're available to do the trade. I have a bit of a busy week ahead, but I'm sure we'll be able to work something out. Thanks!

Want my throne for 9 Gold Nuggets? Or is it done :(

I got the throne from a real life friend, so I don't need it anymore. I edited my main post with things I'm looking for.

Last edited:
Back