• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Zelva Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Island/Town Name
Zelva
Hemisphere
North
Native Fruit
Cherry
Native Flower
Tulips

Lumearia

q u e e n ど蒸ま
Bells
Island
Suju
May Birthstone (Emerald)
New Horizons Token
Tasty Cake
Hello and welcome to Zelva! I'm Alexis, the resident rep of Zelva and your guide into learning more about my beloved island!
passport.png

What my current goals for Zelva are is to make an island that I consider a home away from my actual home! I'm always happy to play New Horizons and ready to share with the world how much this game means to me and how I enjoy my time on my island! Feel free to read about my escapades and all other things~​

Last edited:
Current Residents:
PosterNpcNmlAnt09.png
PosterNpcNmlRbt12.png
PosterNpcNmlCat06.png
PosterNpcNmlCat15.png
PosterNpcNmlCat04.png

PosterNpcNmlCbr14.png
PosterNpcNmlHam01.png
PosterNpcNmlOcp02.png
PosterNpcNmlShp15.png
PosterNpcNmlHam06.png

(In order listed: Olaf, Francine, Punchy, Tom, Kiki, Pekoe, Apple, Zucker, Dom, and Flurry)

Non Permanent Residents:
Apple, Kiki, and Tom

Dreamies:
PosterNpcNmlCat17.png
PosterNpcNmlSqu17.png
PosterNpcNmlCbr19.png

(In order listed: Felicity, Marshal, and Judy)
Currently Hunting For: Judy (plan to amiibo in Marshal and Felicity)

Last edited:
FAQ (frequently asked questions)
(Some of these questions are not related to my town specifically but are more of fun facts. A completely optional section to read.)

I've been playing Animal Crossing since the Gamecube days. I got the game right when it came out around when I was 6yrs old in 2001. I've played every single mainline game since then and have stuck around for a long time!
My favorite game so far is New Horizons! But if I had to put my favorite games in order, I'd say:
New Horizons, New Leaf, Population Growing, Wild World, City Folk
The name Zelva came from a popular kmmo named Dungeon Fighter Online or Dungeon & Fighter. The town name in the English version is named Zelva, while in the Korean version is named Zelba.
My name is actually Alexis. I'm 25yrs old and I live in the USA. I've been a part of the LGBT+ community for about 5yrs now and I'm always friendly to anyone who wishes to talk to me, so feel free to say hi if you see me about!

Recent Events:
(Under the cut will be recent going ons in Zelva, such as villager move out/ins, new big things added to the island!)

April 27th 2020: Goose moved out
May 1st 2020: Rex moved out
May 1st 2020: Island hopped and moved in Dom

Last edited:
Media:
(Videos and Screenshots of my island are posted here!)

(if you hover over the images, you can see context!)
First ever image of my villager upon starting the game at midnight!

Day 2 image of new hair, custom design, better outfit! Pretty excited to play the game!

-tba-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back