• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway 431+ TBT giveaway! WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't tend to like frog villagers. Especially the Warts (Wart Jr. And Wart Sr.)

animalcrossing0726131280jpg-881ed7_1280w.jpg
]

Last edited:
I LOVE WOLVES!

If anybody wants to draw me a fantasy wolf (I'll love you forever, plus tbt)

Beau
Well, to make up for it, from now on, you have to talk to me everyday! It's gonna be great, I swear!

Beau
I'd be willing to pay up to 350 Bells...which is my entire life savings.

wat's the great choco cake

there was a huge giveaway in November, where Karen gave away like 3 or 4 chocolate cakes, and tons of bells. it was one of these marathon spam sessions.

I LOVE WOLVES!

If anybody wants to draw me a fantasy wolf (I'll love you forever, plus tbt)

i drew Whitney in a Mardi Gras outfit for somebody's contest. i'll have to find the link. was maybe risque.

whoa there, beau, slow down. 350 bells? ok.
i'm truly sorry for beau.
but i couldn't let him down, so i let him buy it

why is there so many people on this thread?

like i think i saw this many people on the 2k tbt thread yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back