• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

3D TV without the glasses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool, but insanely expensive. It'll probably be the same as HDTV's, they were ridiculous at first, but after a couple of years dropped in price and became mainstream.

Pear said:
Cool, but insanely expensive. It'll probably be the same as HDTV's, they were ridiculous at first, but after a couple of years dropped in price and became mainstream.
Probably. Imagine how *censored.3.0*ing scary it'll be to have random things jumping out at you without the glasses XD

- Random person walks into the room while a horror movie's on TV
- They get attacked by a random zombie
- Profit

Sylar said:
Lisamilitz said:
The glasses are annoying, and it hurts my nose sometimes :(.
This and it hurts the back of my ears.
But this looks cool.
Try having to wear glasses on top of glasses cause you're short-sighted... D;

Also, I like the idea, but what if you watched the Human Centipede with it or sth? :X Scary movies> More scarier

They'd better let you turn off the 3D because sometimes you'd get headaches, or maybe just don't really feel like the 3D.

Wait until 3DTV without glasses becomes mainstream, then Nintendo will release the ThwiiDii. XD

But seriously, I don't doubt that Nintendo will make a 3D console when glasses-free 3DTV becomes the standard.

Tyeforce said:
Wait until 3DTV without glasses becomes mainstream, then Nintendo will release the ThwiiDii. XD

But seriously, I don't doubt that Nintendo will make a 3D console when glasses-free 3DTV becomes the standard.
So now Nintendo has a lisp?

FarrenTheRobot said:
Tyeforce said:

So now Nintendo has a lisp?
XD Andrew made up the name "ThwiiDii" as a joke the other day, lol.

Rawburt said:
I don't get this whole 3D craze.
Welcome to the world of technology. At the moment we're kind of in limbo with technology, nothing really radically new is coming out, so to keep things fresh technology companies have been marketing gimmicks like crazy, 3D was just the one that took off.

I personally think the whole 3D thing could work great if they can get it to work well without glasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back