• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Gl!!

If you need pokemon, I'll trade youmy heart and soul a ton for it. (They're all 6iv shiny br btw) lmao

But nobody ever considers that so goooooood luck!!

Just out of curiosity.. Would you trade me your pink feather if I give you a heart and flower wand for it? :)

Just out of curiosity.. Would you trade me your pink feather if I give you a heart and flower wand for it? :)

If I get no other offers, I'd definitely think about it (I probably would). Would you be willing to throw in any others/tbt, or just the two wands?

If I get no other offers, I'd definitely think about it (I probably would). Would you be willing to throw in any others/tbt, or just the two wands?

Probably just the two wands, but I might throw in a bit of TBT if necessary... I'm still not sure though ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

One more question. Would you sell for three common feathers? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back