• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Buying <3 wishlist items!! (UPDATED) will buy/trade for any of them <3

angelick

ღ you're the prettiest peach of the bunch ღ
Bells
Feedback
100% (19) +
Hello! <3 I’m quite new to this account and I also just downloaded Animal Crossing New Horizon’s, but I have used the bell tree forum’s website before to trade in New Leaf! Since I’m new to this game though there’s a couple of things that I’m wanting, as seen below <3

I can offer money, town fruit, fish/bugs, or you can ask me for something and I can see if I have it! Again I’m not all too stocked up on anything fancy since I just started, but please feel free to ask <3

ACCESSORIES: bandage, sticky rice, leaf

HATS: Captain’s hat, halo, heart hair pin, nurse’s cap, police cap, stagehand hat, student cap, visual punk wig

TOPS: Acid washed jacket, dolly shirt, dress shirt, front-tie tee, front tie button down tee, flight jacket, shirt with camera, sweetheart tank and shirt, sweater vest, waistcoat, tube top

PANTS: Jogging shorts, lace shorts, knit pants, workout cutoffs, workout jeans

BAGS: Straw pochette, pleather shoulder bag

SOCKS: Garter socks, frilly kneehigh socks

SHOES: Lace up boots, pleather ankle booties

DRESSES: Denim overalls, figure skating costume, Hakama with crest, maid cress, lacy dress, nurse dress uniform, pajama dress, security uniform, tight punk outfit, visual punk outfit

Please feel free to message me about a question or anything else even if we don’t end up making a deal! I’m open to any offers at all ;;w;; also would prefer traveling to someone’s town rather than opening my own; it’s quite a mess right now, but if you’d rather visit me then that’s okay as well <3

Last edited:
hello~
i have:
maid dress
gray pajama dress
visual punk outfit

does 3 NMT sound ok?

Hello! I have a bandage, sticky rice, halo, heart pin, pleather shoulder bag and pleather ankle booties :) how much are you willing to buy them for?

Bump
hello~
i have:
maid dress
gray pajama dress
visual punk outfit

does 3 NMT sound ok?
I'm sorry, but I can only pay in IGB right now! ;m; Thank you so much for your offer though! <3

Hello! I have a bandage, sticky rice, halo, heart pin, pleather shoulder bag and pleather ankle booties :) how much are you willing to buy them for?
Hi! <3 I have about 30k right now in bells, but i'm willing to try and make more depending on how much you'd like! What do you think would be a fair price?

Hi! <3 I have about 30k right now in bells, but i'm willing to try and make more depending on how much you'd like! What do you think would be a fair price?
dont worry about it ;)
ill take the 30k or whatever bells you offer!
i can send u a dodo code :)

I can do 30k :) when are you available? Lmk so that I can send you a dodo code!

dont worry about it ;)
ill take the 30k or whatever bells you offer!
i can send u a dodo code :)
i'll pm you!! ^v^ I think your message accidentally got mixed up with my reply to the other person so i'll just pm you so there's no misunderstandings <3
Post automatically merged:

I can do 30k :) when are you available? Lmk so that I can send you a dodo code!
i'll pm you!! :>
Post automatically merged:

I can craft you the leaf!
ahh, that sounds wonderful! what would you like in return? ;;v;;

Last edited:
I have:
Captain’s hat (white)
Dolly shirt (yellow)
Dress shirt (green)
Sweetheart tank and shirt (pink)

Back