• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Trading 3 egg currency for a new ditto egg

JellyBeans

only half awake
Squirtle Squad
Bells
Switch
2122-3699-2125
Crown Trophy
The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 Patch
Red Super Star Trophy
The Bell Tree World Championship 2021 Patch
Goomba
Feedback
100% (318) +
despite my best attempts, my paints are so dried up there is absolutely no way i can make them usable for the design i had in mind, and since i don't have time to buy new ones i might as well try this long shot lol. i have 3 currency in the party animals basket left to use

Last edited:
for better or for worse i'm not really an egg girlie, but once i've done the egg decorating contest i should have 22 egg currency to spend on whatever! i also haven't yet picked a basket so the world is truly your oyster. i'll probably add to this later once i have more of an idea of what i want and what things are worth lol but let me know offers here/in pm xoxo
Hey! Would u be open to collectible trades or is it just tbt?

Hi Jelly! I have a mom’s plush, shooting star plush or swamp potion to offer for eggs :> lmk if that’s something you’d like.

oops meant to add to the main post, open to whatever! i'm kind of just judging interest at the moment and seeing what people have to offer
Okok thank u!

I have a sheep plush, bee plush, pierrot candy, 2 shooting star plushies, asteroid plush, 1k tbt (and pearlescent crystal if rly needed) that I’d be willing to offer for a zen egg!

Ideally, I would like my trade to end up being worth around 3.5k TBT. Hope I have smth of interest!

I would love a zen egg and paradise planning egg for a spring Sakura and a plush of some variety - will have to get back to you on which one haha.

Ohhhhh. Apparently my response didn’t send! I thought I had asked whether you had a preferred time/ date or I can buy your egg now? Sorry about that, no idea what happened
Still have 4 egg currency ready to buy your ditto egg if you are still in!

Ohhhhh. Apparently my response didn’t send! I thought I had asked whether you had a preferred time/ date or I can buy your egg now? Sorry about that, no idea what happened
Still have 4 egg currency ready to buy your ditto egg if you are still in!
no stress, I haven’t been on the forum much the last two days anyway! you can buy it whenever, no specific date needed :] same question - did you want a specific date or should I just send your egg over?

Back