2 suggestions...

MasterDS

Bells
see title for one.

2. The Game rooms should have an exit and enterance topic, so someone can post he or shes going into the gameroom, and others can follow. Since it could be considered spam, the rooms wouldn't count for the count. (If they don't allready.)

What do you think?

I'm not sure Suggestion Number 2 is even possible for our type of Game Room. But then, I might be wrong. To tell you the truth, I don't really know too much about how it works.

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
I'm not sure Suggestion Number 2 is even possible for our type of Game Room. But then, I might be wrong. To tell you the truth, I don't really know too much about how it works.
No, I mean they should post when they enter so people know they entered. It's a way to signal, "I want to play a game". FR would be on, of cource...

MasterDSX said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
No, I mean they should post when they enter so people know they entered. It's a way to signal, "I want to play a game". FR would be on, of cource...
Oh, I see what you mean. I thought you were talking about the Game Room, when instead you were talking about the Game Room board. Well, I'll think about it, since I'm a Mod there.

Back