2.0 ITEMS - CATALOG PARTY [CLOSED!]

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 12 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @Sholee! I'd also love to stop by on my new save, but I can actually see all the Dodo Codes in the trading boards so it would require a ping when it's my turn. No worries if you'd rather not have that to keep track of as I can see you have a ton of people interested already, but I'd appreciate it if this is something you're willing to do!

Thanks either way. :)

Party time oh no!

Hey @Sholee! I'd also love to stop by on my new save, but I can actually see all the Dodo Codes in the trading boards so it would require a ping when it's my turn. No worries if you'd rather not have that to keep track of as I can see you have a ton of people interested already, but I'd appreciate it if this is something you're willing to do!

Thanks either way. :)

Party time oh no!

yahhh come! it's actually really slow right now.

edit: lols i say that and now everyones flying in.

Hahaha thank you for reminding me how to do all of this again! hahah Evee had a serious moment. thank you so much! Seriously. I took a long break and now back in and loving it again.

Hahaha thank you for reminding me how to do all of this again! hahah Evee had a serious moment. thank you so much! Seriously. I took a long break and now back in and loving it again.
no prob! welcome back to the game :D
Post automatically merged:

not accepting any additional people now! please msg me if I havent msg you. I may have missed 1 or 2 ppl.

EVERYONE SHOULD BE WHITELISTED!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back