• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia 1984 Mafia: TOWN WINS!

Another reason for my vote, is that he just voted for me suddenly without saying anything. Suspicious don't you think? That's why I also don't trust him... Grr
That, my friend, is the textbook definition of OMGUS reasoning :p I agree that voting without stated reasoning is suspicious though, but it's not enough on its own. Do you have any other reasoning?

@Rune You don't think Endless' PM was a reaction-test move?

That, my friend, is the textbook definition of OMGUS reasoning :p I agree that voting without stated reasoning is suspicious though, but it's not enough on its own. Do you have any other reasoning?

@Rune You don't think Endless' PM was a reaction-test move?

We are never going to be 100% right. I feel like it's between all the End's, I think one of them is mafia...
I got a PM but cbf to read it lol

I'm about 90% sure it isn't Slammint/Endless scum after that last vote. Which kinda shakes my current working theory.

@Ender Huh, weird. He's gone back on himself three times just today, including that. Endless, care to explain?

Already joined. See end of last page for my post about confusion.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Sarasa: He explained why he went back on it "Why did Slammint take so long to read if he was town"

My issue is that it suddenly switched out of no-where.

I feel like out of all of us active, the only one who has red flags is Endless. Slammit genuinely seems confused, and it looks like hes trying to be logical. And then there's Endless going back and forth all day. Hmm...

Jesus christ why do I have to work soon.

Okay. My situation here is weird. (Also why did Slammint move to me.)

I was originally working on a list of reasons I thought Endless might be scum again. It was hardly as strong as previous games but at the same time there isn't much on the scum-reads to work with. Most of the newbies felt town to me so yeah. (And he said he townread me really early on, I questioned it heavily in a joking manner to test, but he actually seemed serious at the time. He's now claiming that was a joke.)

Then Slammint's post made me think "Oh, newbie scum found". It's the traditional "Lol I'm confused I'll bandwagon" scumpost.

Then Endless voted him, so I was like "Oh. Maybe I'm reading too much into it. Endless couldn't exactly ignore that, but he could pretend not to be around immediately, and let it go unnoticed until too late."

But then he talks to me and states that "Why are you voting Slammint. I was thinking about unvoting because his confusion seems legitimate."

Now, I honestly didn't understand that, but he made a case that eventually made sense to me. Though even then that still confused me. I mean, Slammint isn't confirmed mafia, but Endless knows as well as I how often that move is scum from newer players.

Then Endless suddenly says that he's no longer townreading Slammint, after I've said clearly that I didn't understand how he did.
I ain't scum or whatever, I give you my word. All we have here is trust right? It could be none of us. It could be someone else, we should be cautious. But at the same time, watch out. But yeah world piece.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Already joined. See end of last page for my post about confusion.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Sarasa: He explained why he went back on it "Why did Slammint take so long to read if he was town"

My issue is that it suddenly switched out of no-where.

I'm at boarding school from Monday to Friday anyway so yeah :/.

Endless won't respond for a bit. Getting ready to go places. Just in case anyone's wondering where he is.

The other thing raising flags for me is that when I started questioning him about why he suddenly didn't scumread Slammint he suddenly had a pseudo-scumread on me and was just being like "I'm this close to voting you."

Also told me my reaction was ingenuine, somehow.

I feel like out of all of us active, the only one who has red flags is Endless. Slammit genuinely seems confused, and it looks like hes trying to be logical. And then there's Endless going back and forth all day. Hmm...

Jesus christ why do I have to work soon.

^^ I know I am, I have no idea how this works. I am just trying to figure out who the mafia is like everyone else is. I'm trying to work things out.
And female, I'm a girl

- - - Post Merge - - -

Slammit, don't tell me you haven't read back!?
Read back what

Yo Ender, can you C/P this chat you and Endless had? It'll make referencing it a lot easier for the rest of us.

By read back Kat means "Do you mean you haven't read the older posts in this thread." Because older posts is what a lot of people get reads off.

By read back Kat means "Do you mean you haven't read the older posts in this thread." Because older posts is what a lot of people get reads off.

Ohh
i did some but not much cause I'm busy with rugby

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah, sorry about that Slammit.

Have you read all of the posts in this game this far?
Not exactly yet as I'm watching rugby, chatting here and it's all too busy. I did some but so far I'm still working, I got enough for my theory so far but everything can change anytime

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah, sorry about that Slammit.

Have you read all of the posts in this game this far?
Not exactly yet as I'm watching rugby, chatting here and it's all too busy. I did some but so far I'm still working, I got enough for my theory so far but everything can change anytime

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow forum glitched out and double posted everything.

Ikr lol it hates us

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's broken argh

Yo Ender, can you C/P this chat you and Endless had? It'll make referencing it a lot easier for the rest of us.

Can't. Was kinda using voices, unfortunately.

I can transcribe it as well as I recall it in a bit, currently in D&D though so it's getting hard to focus on everything at once.

Ftr if I do wind up getting lynched today we're probably looking at a slammint/time team. Runes logic on voting me was a travesty with points I'd completely rip apart if I had time and slammint agreed to them. Ftr me going back and forth was mostly for reactions, as per usual.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ebwop: slammint/rune, what the heck autocorrect?

Wow it wasn't broken, just my posts. That always confuses me and I can't edit xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ftr if I do wind up getting lynched today we're probably looking at a slammint/time team. Runes logic on voting me was a travesty with points I'd completely rip apart if I had time and slammint agreed to them. Ftr me going back and forth was mostly for reactions, as per usual.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ebwop: slammint/rune, what the heck autocorrect?
I was gonna say. I was like time? Who.
I'm not scum :(. I kinda feel a bit sad that people think this about me.
Your probably scum for all I know

Back