• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway 15million IGB, 2 new Nintendo 3ds's, and a wii u |ended| check winners list

any post to enter after this will not count the giveaway has ended! thank you to those who entered!

- - - Post Merge - - -

you can now post for questions if you have any

any post to enter after this will not count the giveaway has ended! thank you to those who entered!

- - - Post Merge - - -

you can now post for questions if you have any

Thank you for hosting! How long will the winners have to respond and will you move on to other entries if they don't respond with in that time frame?

good question i will give them 48hrs to claim their prize and if they dont i will generate new winners and they will no longer be able to receive their prize once i select new winners

Last edited:
So "claim." As in get the item, or have a pickup arranged?
Get the item, once they claim it i get everything ready and I either deliver or have them pick it up, 2nd and 3rd place are pick ups, 1st place is delivery. Once i mark a winner as claimed they have already received their prize. If it is not marked claimed then that prize is still up for grabs if they don't claim it within the time frame.

Yes it's over no not everything was claimed and I will do another giveaway in January

i just realized that i won first place, lol
but i guess i was too late to claim my prize ><

~♚Vickie

Back