• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway 1263 TBT GIVEAWAY

Thank you ver mush. One fact about me is that... I love taxidermy and dead things. Like I collect dead bugs, animals, and bones. I'm a nut >_>

FACT :
i dont like pepperoni on pizza!!
if we order pepperoni pizza i eat the pepperoni off
before i eat the pizza
and if i get a burger from a fast food place
i cant eat it with the pickles on it
i have to eat the pickles first i dont know why
guess i just dont like them together

Last edited:
thanks for the giveaway, a random fact: my two favorite animals are snowy owls & holland lop rabbits

Very generous of you!

Fact: ACNL is my first AC game and certainly not my last.

Because my brother bought AC on the gamecube and did not like the game, I bought it from him and I am a AC addicted ever since.

When I was 14, I went fishing with a friend in a rubber raft. We drifted too far from shore, and had a slow leak.
We were rowing as fast as we could, when we saw fins surrounding us. I yelled SHARKS! As more and more fins appeared. Then we saw one breach, and they were a Pod of Bottlenose Dolphins.

They were circling us, and continued to, until we reached the shore.

I thought they were trying to sink us at first.. then I realized, THEY were keeping us afloat. ^_^

I became a Dolphin Activist a few years ago.
They saved me, and I want to return the favor. ^_^

Fun Fact: I've been playing animal crossing since gc but only found out about tbt today

Ahhh I hope I win so I can go on a acnl spree on tbt!!!
One fact about me is that I can skateboard

Back