• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway 1263 TBT GIVEAWAY

I like to eat a lot but still stay in fit ?\_(ツ)_/?

An interesting fact about me.

I made a math PowerPoint Presentation that extends to 2,740 slides.

I have a large Pok?mon collection.

Thanks for hosting this giveaway! :)

Sorry to hear about your lack of free time.
But I could always use more tbt: I've never lived without a pet, from birth to present day

It's unfortunate that you're lacking free time for ACNL.

A random fact about me is that I can't dribble a ball with my right hand, but I am able to do so with my left hand. :0

Thank you very much for the chance to participate in such a kind giveaway. c:

Random fact: I write everyday, I develop characters and begin stories when I feel like expressing my emotions whether they be good or bad. Then again all emotions are good because they make you, you.

Thank you so much for doing a giveaway c:

Random fact: my thumbs are double-jointed and can bend in really weird ways

One random fact about me is..

I'm the cat lady I never wanted to be. I have 9 cats and they're my best friends ( along with my husband, I guess LOL )

one time i built a prosthetic arm in middle school and one 1st place in a competition with it B)

A random fact about me: I sometimes apologize for things where I don't need to apologize for. It's one of
my dumb habits. ._.

(Thanks for the giveaway!)

Thanks for holding this contest!

Fun fact: I'm mixed handedness! I write and draw with my left, but my right is stronger and used for throwing things.

Fact: I love watching anime!

Nice giveaway, sorry to hear you don't have the time to play ACNL anymore.

Fun fact about me: I have had 6 pet frogs in my life
Thanks for doing this giveaway!:)

Last edited:
Back