• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop 1000 Bells Shop [Saharah and Unorderables] <Update 3.0>

ceruleanhail

Soul Searcher
Bells
Switch
5765-5782-8493
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (89) +
Update 3.0: Lots of Saharah Wall/Floor added.

Current Status: Online

My Town or Yours?: Yours, because my town's a mess and I'm aiming for the Travel Badge!

How Much?: 1000 Bells per items unless otherwise stated.

Do I Reserve?: Yes, when you make an offer, it'll be added into the Pending List for 24 hours in case one of us goes offline. If there is no reply after a day, it's back to the selling list again.

What Do I Have?:

Wall
Autumn Wall

Floor
Western Desert

Clothing (500 Bells ea.)
HHA Tee

Misc.
___

Pending

abhelco
Autumn wall
Chain-link fence
Sporty wall
Summit wall
Boxing ring mat
Sand garden
Sandlot
Western desert

Last edited:
Maid Dress, Summit Wall, Octopus Chair, Puffer Fish TV, Squid Chair, Cabana Dresser, both glow wands. Sorry if that's too much I want to buy that all for my sister, is there a limit? :eek:

bath house wall, and the two glow wands please c:
edit: looks like I missed the glow wands xD

Last edited:
Maid Dress, Summit Wall, Octopus Chair, Puffer Fish TV, Squid Chair, Cabana Dresser, both glow wands. Sorry if that's too much I want to buy that all for my sister, is there a limit? :eek:

Not really, and perfectly understandable. I just wanna clear my stock. Maid Dress is sold out, however. Gimme a moment to finish my trade! :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

bath house wall, and the two glow wands please c:
edit: looks like I missed the glow wands xD

Glow Wands are sold out, but I'll get you the wall!

Not really, and perfectly understandable. I just wanna clear my stock. Maid Dress is sold out, however. Gimme a moment to finish my trade! :3

Totally fine!! Thanks so much, I love visiting them and just dropping off presents in their town :rolleyes:

]May i have the two glow wands and an octopus chair?

Edit! Guess i missed everything? Ignore me~ xD

Last edited:
I'd love the Sprinkler, Ringside Seating, Garden Wall, Basement Wall, Music-Room Floor, Office Flooring, Basement Floor and Sporty Wall :]

Last edited:
Bathhouse Wall and garden wall plz

Alright, gimme a moment. :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd love the Sprinkler, Ringside Seating, Garden Wall, Basement Wall, Music-Room Floor, Office Flooring, Basement Floor and Sporty Wall :]

I can get you all of them except Garden Wall as it's sold out. Gimme a moment to finish my trades ^.^

Back