• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Auction 100% Original Sherb the Lazy Goat (LF: NMT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

codester

Islands: Style Isle & Next Level
Bells
Feedback
100% (33) +
UPDATE: Sorry everyone, someone PM'd me and arranged a sale. Sherb has already been sold.

Hi everyone! I have Sherb the Lazy Goat in boxes. He came to my island as a campsite villager and asked to move out naturally, no amiibo involved. He is 100% original and I actually haven't had him that long. I don't think I ever talked to him during his stay actually.

Here's the auction details:
  • Starting Bid - 20 NMT
  • Buyout - 40 NMT
  • Snipe Guard - 15 min
  • Auction Ends - 6pm PST (today)
Note: Please only make a bid if you can take Sherb within 24 hours after the auction ends. Thank you!
1590323150105.png

Post automatically merged:

UPDATE: Sorry everyone, someone PM'd me and arranged a sale. Sherb has already been sold.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back