• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

[10/22 UPDATE] Copic Commissions! [CLOSED]

hii! if it's not too late i'm willing to offer 5m igb for my oc? i hope the two refs i provided are enough ; i'm willing to work it out in dms if needed!

Attachments

• butterfly 2.png
    butterfly 2.png
    196.2 KB · Views: 85
  • butterfly.png
    butterfly.png
    250 KB · Views: 83
Would 100 nmt's be enough for a drawing? Dont have lot IGB for full IGB atm.

Pushing these next weekend. Originally I was like "yeah I can get them up by Sunday" but then I realized that with my job it was too much, especially because I like to post them in batches all at once. Anyway, hope that's okay with y'all.

That being said though, I do have SoraDeathEater's after long last! I thank them very very much for being so patient and understanding with me over the past month. I really appreciate it.

8tRVeS0.jpg

Last edited:
hello again after 47 years, lol

i plan on throwing lots of bells at you the next time you aren't buried in orders/irl/whatever else so look forward to that~

your work is so pretty! i'd also love to offer some igb when things calm down~ fully willing to pay partially/all up-front since my acc is so new!

hello again after 47 years, lol

i plan on throwing lots of bells at you the next time you aren't buried in orders/irl/whatever else so look forward to that~

NO YOU ARENT ALLOWED TO DO THIS WHEN I HAVENT MAILED YOUR OTHER ONE AAAAAAAAA

ok in all seriousness I finally found a suitable box and it’s TOTALLY not an amazon box. I’ll send it next week, I just need to wait for my stamps to come in :) thanks for putting up with me during the covid situation lol

~~~

Also hello!! I can take the new requests, yes! All the ones that are in the thread just need to be colored, which I’m doing tonight when I get home from work; they’ll be up tomorrow!

So ye feel free to post refs for those who wanted art~

NO YOU ARENT ALLOWED TO DO THIS WHEN I HAVENT MAILED YOUR OTHER ONE AAAAAAAAA

ok in all seriousness I finally found a suitable box and it’s TOTALLY not an amazon box. I’ll send it next week, I just need to wait for my stamps to come in :) thanks for putting up with me during the covid situation lol
look we're online at the same time, it's a literal miracle

and no worries~
but also-- watch me >:3
would you be ok with doing a piece of two characters for 4mil? it's less than what others have offered but i say 4 because a tidy full inventory of bells is that much and i have a weird thing for nicely fitting numbers like that lmao

can also pay in nmt instead, or give items if you have any kind of wishlist by now!

and was wondering if you'd be open to mailing it as well; the characters will be my gf and i's nh villagers and it's a gift to her, heh. you might be able to save trouble by mailing them both at once even! ..if that's an option

Yay! I'd love a fullbody of my oc for 6mil bells, if possible ^^ More than happy to provide 4mil up front or all 6mil if you're okay with two trips in a row! Here's a ref:

a2047463b9a3_bellia_ref.jpg

look we're online at the same time, it's a literal miracle

and no worries~
but also-- watch me >:3
would you be ok with doing a piece of two characters for 4mil? it's less than what others have offered but i say 4 because a tidy full inventory of bells is that much and i have a weird thing for nicely fitting numbers like that lmao

can also pay in nmt instead, or give items if you have any kind of wishlist by now!

and was wondering if you'd be open to mailing it as well; the characters will be my gf and i's nh villagers and it's a gift to her, heh. you might be able to save trouble by mailing them both at once even! ..if that's an option

Aaaaaaaaa yea I can send both! ...it just means you’ll have to wait even longer lol

4 mill is fine as well! You’ve always been a great customer and this thread is name your price anyway, so I’m fine with it ;)

Hey there! Are you taking more rq? Id be interested! Ill be posting a ref once you let me know if its fine for you! c:

Aaaaaaaaa yea I can send both! ...it just means you’ll have to wait even longer lol

4 mill is fine as well! You’ve always been a great customer and this thread is name your price anyway, so I’m fine with it ;)
im fine with waiting! (we both know this already xD)

i'll need a bit to be able to give refs tho, my gf is asleep and i need to get her to give me a ref of her favorite outfit haha without her figuring out im getting her art,,,, somehow,,

EDIT nvm! You already got the fossil from someone else XD

Great!
That's the ref:
I usually ask for a smirk/angry or mischievous expression!
Payment: 4mln bells if it's fine! I'd like to pay now if it's okay, since I am not having a lot of free time lately!
Thank you!

I wish I could let you pay now, but unfortunately I’m at work! I should be home around 4:30 pm PST if that works for you? If not just lmk sometime tomorrow or Sunday

I wish I could let you pay now, but unfortunately I’m at work! I should be home around 4:30 pm PST if that works for you? If not just lmk sometime tomorrow or Sunday
i should still be up by that time! please lmk when you're online then! ❤

Back