• LIVE A gaming session for Among Us as part of TBT Neighborly Games is happening right now! Join us in our Discord server's multiplayer channel.
  • We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop 1 TBT SHOP - Materials🍄, Bells💰, NMTs✈️, DIYs🛠️, Photos🐻, Art🎨, Gulliver/arrr🦆🏴‍☠️, Models🐟🐞, Birthday🎂, Mom💘, Saharah🏜, Fossils🦕, Raffle🎈, Hybrids🌻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be offline today basically all day long. Will respond to any orders when I can and will be available all day tomorrow to fulfill them! May still bump page every now and then.

Hi,

I already need more items. 😹 I think I gave some of my stuff to a friend because I can't find it all. Or lost when I reset. Ugh.

Anyway, I would like to order these, please, for delivery tomorrow morning or later evening:

1 gorgeous teacup ride
1 green streetlamp

2 more green streetlamp

hybrids:

7 x blue windflowers
7 x blue pansies
7 x purple pansies
7 x purple tulips

Thanks!

Hi,

I already need more items. 😹 I think I gave some of my stuff to a friend because I can't find it all. Or lost when I reset. Ugh.

Anyway, I would like to order these, please, for delivery tomorrow morning or later evening:

1 gorgeous teacup ride
1 green streetlamp

2 more green streetlamp

hybrids:

7 x blue windflowers
7 x blue pansies
7 x purple pansies
7 x purple tulips

Thanks!
Hello! I can definitely help you out here :) I’ll be sure to PM you as soon as I’m back online tomorrow morning!

Hi again. I have a question. I have the Nintendo switch ( in game one ) that Nintendo gave us in the mail. Is there also an animal crossing one with the light blue controllers? I keep checking my special catalog items to see if it's for sale. Now I'm wondering if it exists. If it does, could I order one? Thanks so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back