• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop 1 TBT SHOP - Materials🍄, Bells💰, NMTs✈️, DIYs🛠️, Photos🐻, Art🎨, Gulliver/arrr🦆🏴‍☠️, Models🐟🐞, Birthday🎂, Mom💘, Saharah🏜, Fossils🦕, Raffle🎈, Hybrids🌻

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't post enough today to earn much tbt, therefore, can i pre order the following...

Genuine:
Basic painting
Calm painting

please?

I wish I could just order my list, but I suppose this process is easier to manage.
;)

Can I preorder a Great Purple Emperor Model and Grand Q. A. Birdwing Model? c: (also sorry if this posts twice, I swear I sent it already but i'm not seeing it ;;>.>)

Hi,
I would like to order 6 pink roses and 6 pink hyacinths, please. I'd also like one shoji screen wall and one yellow floral flooring, please.
Thanks!
Post automatically merged:

Also, one blue rose if you have one. Thanks!

May I please pre order the following...

Genuine:
Detailed painting
Moving Painting

Scenic painting

Thank you yet again!

Could I order the moms apron (fruits) and moms knapsack (polka dots) for 2tbt?

If possible could I also order, dreamy pants (pink and yellow), dreamy sweater (pink) and pom pom shoes (pink) for 5 tbt each? I believe the total would be 22tbt! Sorry if I've got it wrong, correct me if I am

Could I order the moms apron (fruits) and moms knapsack (polka dots) for 2tbt?

If possible could I also order, dreamy pants (pink and yellow), dreamy sweater (pink) and pom pom shoes (pink) for 5 tbt each? I believe the total would be 22tbt! Sorry if I've got it wrong, correct me if I am
Hello! Total here would just be 6 TBT :) I'll PM you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back