• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop 1 TBT SHOP - Materials🍄, Bells💰, NMTs✈️, DIYs🛠️, Photos🐻, Art🎨, Gulliver/arrr🦆🏴‍☠️, Models🐟🐞, Birthday🎂, Mom💘, Saharah🏜, Fossils🦕, Raffle🎈, Hybrids🌻

Status
Not open for further replies.
hihi! was curious if u can get bug off items...i really want to reclaim the butterfly backpack and butterfly wand but the next bug off is so far away ;w; i saw ur disclaimer that says any unorderable not listed is 5 tbt and i assume that goes for bug off items too? :3

hihi! was curious if u can get bug off items...i really want to reclaim the butterfly backpack and butterfly wand but the next bug off is so far away ;w; i saw ur disclaimer that says any unorderable not listed is 5 tbt and i assume that goes for bug off items too? :3
Hello! That is correct! I can most definitely get you these 2 items for you by the time I’m back online this morning in a couple hours :)

Could I get:
1 white wooden deck rug
2 natural wooden deck rug
2 brown wooden deck rug
2 dojo wall

Is that 29 tbt? Let me know, ty!

Could I get:
1 white wooden deck rug
2 natural wooden deck rug
2 brown wooden deck rug
2 dojo wall

Is that 29 tbt? Let me know, ty!
Hello! Everything but the dojo walls are orderable so total here would be 8 TBT. However it appears I only have 1 dojo wall. Would you like 6 of the 7 items now or all 7 tomorrow by pre-ordering the second dojo wall?

• Love
Reactions: meo
Hello! Everything but the dojo walls are orderable so total here would be 8 TBT. However it appears I only have 1 dojo wall. Would you like 6 of the 7 items now or all 7 tomorrow by pre-ordering the second dojo wall?
I can wait till tomorrow! Tysm!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back