• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop 1 TBT SHOP - Materials🍄, Bells💰, NMTs✈️, DIYs🛠️, Photos🐻, Art🎨, Gulliver/arrr🦆🏴‍☠️, Models🐟🐞, Birthday🎂, Mom💘, Saharah🏜, Fossils🦕, Raffle🎈, Hybrids🌻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I'd like to place another order for multiple things from all your different shops. Hope you don't mind me combining them all into one here:

Studio Wall Spotlight (White, Blue, Purple)
Study Poster (Multiplication Tables)
Stately Wall
Colorful Puzzle Wall
Colorful Puzzle Flooring
Red Carpet

Industrial Wall
Koi Model (Pre-Order)

Flower Stand DIY
Steel Flooring DIY

I think altogether that would be 23 TBT (11 for orderables, 2 for Saharah and model, and 10 for DIY). IDK when you'll have the Koi model ready but I'd be willing to wait on this entire order until then if that's possible? Also I think you said you need to get the DIYs from another island in the morning, so I'll totally wait until tomorrow or the day after for all of this :)
Hello! Don't mind at all! I can definitely get the koi model, along with the DIYs and all other items ready by tomorrow for you :) Can even do this for 21 TBT, I'll send a PM now!

Hi,, long time no see :)
i'd like the rice grasshopper and clown fish model and I would like to pre order a real great statue please.

Will have all pre-orders done by 9-10am EST this morning. Taking last minute pre-orders! Will be back online and available for trades in 2-3 hours!

Hi there! was wondering if I could order a sakura wood flooring and botanical rug please :)

Last edited:
Hello!! I would love to get the exquisite wall and floral rush-mat flooring (if they're still available?) and I believe it is 2 TBT total (let me know if I'm wrong ;A;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back