• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

1 Million worth of Turnips for nothing :P

Mini Mario

Off the Grid...
Bells
Lobo
Mint
Red Tulip
White Tulip
Yellow Tulip
Tasty Cake
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Ok, I left my Turnips in my friends town on the ground, but they all spoiled, and it hasn't even been a week yet :p
This is unfair, why do these Turnips have to spoil! Now all my 1 Million bells are gone, and I'm afraid to try again.

Most likely because your friend time travelled backwards.
The game recognizes this is time travelling, and so rots the turnips.

If this was not the case, he/she time travelled past the next sunday.

Either way, your friend was at fault.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that. Luckily, next week you will probably be able to make way more than a million back. Dont worry.

It's most likely your friend's fault. It spoiled because your friend TIME-TRAVELLED back wards. You should tell your friend not to time-travel back wards when they have your turnips :3 turnips is nothing to be scared of, just don't Time travel back-wards and don't keep them for over a week. ^.^
I managed to amke 20 mil bells from turnips, it's worth it c: x

Last edited:
The stalk market is really easy. Leave all your turnips in your locker anyway. You're going to need to carry all of them to another town when you find a good price.

@Mariah My locker is really full! I can't put anything in there :(
@canadasquare Because I like to TT, and I know I can't with Turnips, so I left them there.

@Mariah My locker is really full! I can't put anything in there :(
@canadasquare Because I like to TT, and I know I can't with Turnips, so I left them there.

Empty all your stuff out onto the beach or have a mule character. And just stop TT-ing if you buy turnips.

Last edited:
1 failure shouldn't stop anyone. It was only 1M ^^ Keep them in your locker, and avoid TTing for a few days. It's the easiest way I profit from.

Back