• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Giveaway 1.5 mill bell giveaway

Rere808

Bells
Cake
Feedback
100% (94) +
1 hour time limit. give me your best reason as to why you deserve 1.5 bells. winner will be notified via pm.

I reset my town a couple days ago, i've mostly been paying off PWP's and home loans, and I can't seem to get any more bells, I officially suck at bug catching on the island or/and i'm never around at that time to do it. ^^' These bells will mostly be paid into PWP's and stuff for improving my town ^^ I'll probably use the rest to do giveaways, and help my friends get villagers, since they've been so helpful to me, I just want to repay them back. ^^

Last edited:
The best reason I can think of is because I have been cheated out of money from people who gave orders for what they want from my shop, only to cancel days later after I would keep reminding them I had their order ready. I will do the decent thing and not give any names. But I have had at least one person cancel just as I we arranged for me to deliver. And I had to order the half of the order from my catalog.

I deserve them because I have been trying to get money for ages only got like 1 bell and my hamster just died:(

I have so much stuff in my museum and in my house that I'd love to give away for free, but since I'm so tight on money, I only feel comfortable with selling or trading... a giveaway is something that I cannot do until my character is financially stable. With 1.5 mill, I wouldn't have to worry about money for a while (plus I'd get to save up easily) and would feel a lot comfortable doing a giveaway others. In fact, I plan on doing one if I do get it. My museum is a mess!

Having a shop but my shop kinda died! No-one really replied to my shop

I would really appreciate 1.5m bells. I have trouble earning money because not very many people buy from me on The Bell Tree. I am trying to fill up my town with blue hybrids and white carnations, but since they are so expensive it's really hard because I don't have the money for them. I don't think I'll win, but hey, it's worth a shot ^^ Thanks for being so generous.

I would love 1.5 mil. I have spent most of my money on PWPs and upgrading my Mayor's house. I have tried to get bells through a shop, yesterday it was popular but now it's just collapsed. I have never even made 1mil by myself. 1.5 mil would get my mayor financially stable, and from there I'd be able to save up a few million. This is a great chance for people who, like me, haven't got many bells. :)

I'd like 1.5 bells so I can use it to finish off paying my home loans and for PWP projects so I can upload my dream town and make it looke something close to nice xD I would use the rest to help someone buy a villager and do a giveaway hopefully ^_^

Last edited:
To be completely honest with you, I probably don't deserve the bells. I don't have a sad story or anything like that. I am just your run of the mill AC:NL player. I'm not rich in items, hybrids, or bells, but I am not extremely poor either. My town isn't perfect nor complete, it's just pretty average. So although I'm not in need of the bells, I do want them. Hey, who wouldn't? Haha. I'm giving this a shot even though I probably won't win, because I have nothing to lose. The bells would be greatly appreciated as it would help me fund PWPs and further develop my in-progress town. Even though I have no special circumstances that would put me in need of those bells (although I do want them), as I have stated above, I just wanted to be honest and try my luck anyway. :)

i will contact winner. but if your not contacted please dont be discouraged as i will be having more bell giveaways within next couple days! :)

1.5 Million bells would be used towards some public works to get my town going more, as well as a christmas giveaway I am going to do.

The best reason I can think of is because I have been cheated out of money from people who gave orders for what they want from my shop, only to cancel days later after I would keep reminding them I had their order ready. I will do the decent thing and not give any names. But I have had at least one person cancel just as I we arranged for me to deliver. And I had to order the half of the order from my catalog.

I feel your pain. I've had this happen too. :(

Back