• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway 1,000,000,000 bell give away (NO LONGER ACCEPTING ENTRIES)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boradcliffe

Bells
Feedback
100% (15) +
CLOSED
UNFORTUNATELY MY SSTEM KEEPS CRASHIN WHEN SOMEONE ENTERSMY TOWN WHICH IN UNFORTUNATE TO THOSE TRYING TO COME IN. I AM GOIG TO CLOSED THE TREAD FOR NOW, BUT KEEP YOUT EYE OPEN FOR IT TO BE OPENED SOMETIME TODAY. I AM SO SO SO SORRY FOR THE DEY BUT I WAT TO MAKE SURE THIS IS AS EASY AS POSSILE.

Come to my town I have two billion bells laid out (all over my town, beaches included). I will take 3 people at a time. You have fifteen minutes to collect as many bells as possible :)
NOTES: forgive me for my town and it's weirdness it's in the process of remodeling :)
Please do not run, pick clovers, flowers or shake my money trees.
If you would like (not required in anyway) to leave a tip I enjoy anything from sloppy series,minalist series, or gold series or if you have any treasure chests :)
I also ADORE gold roses, as well as blue roses hint hint :)!
Otherwise just enjoy getting rich fast! MY FRIEND CODE IS:3454-1708-5593 Town name Dublin
I will reopening on the 25th of October Mid-day! If would like to come Please post (round 2) before you put your information in. It will make it easier to sort :). Every person who visits will leave with at least 10 million bells.

It is now closed. I will continue opening my gates for everyone who responded before this update. if you miss your turn please pm me and we ill set something up. Thanks for everyone's patience

Last edited:
gris I'll add you and will have my gates opened in 10 minutes :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sparkle fade and abacaba gates will be opened in 9 minutes for you :)

Gris
Sparkle
Aba
Mommii
All added

- - - Post Merge - - -

GATES OPENED :)!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mcw
Botari
Rudy you'll go next round

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mcw
Botari
Rudy you'll go next round

Your town is full. Does that put me in the 2nd round? Or just whenever I can get in?

Last edited:
Sorry but this isn't the right place to have this thread.
I'll report it to have it moved to retail for you, you'll find more people there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back