• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mafia The Battle of the Nobles- Endgame

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cleaner version: http://imgur.com/Oi9Tsqb

https://www.belltreeforums.com/show...-Night-Three&p=8095364&viewfull=1#post8095364

And this is why we should listen to the 8 ball :lemon:

I'm going to find my gameplay as scum which I'm really terrible at it all I recall is the 5 nights mafia and wraith of the gods

https://www.belltreeforums.com/show...Egyptian-Gods-Kingmaker-(Game-Thread)-Endgame

As you can see I'm totally on the underpressure especially when heyden call me out, wheb people call me out as mafia I cannot handle the pressure whereas me as town I could play well. There is a huge gap me as town and mafia.

I have a reason why I call jacob out because his reasoning is utterly stupid none of his "theory" doesn't come out right.

I'm leaning really towards chele/bianca/ gallade or someone who is on strong townlean I personally doubt vanessa and mog would fit to this candidate.

Last night's lynch for me felt like when you circle the right answer on a multiple choice test but then you erase it and put a different one

- - - Post Merge - - -

For the record I think I want sensai lynched first please consider getting him tomorrow

why would you king me lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

and I had those blue roles figured out last night toooooo!

Jacob-Lvl 1. Goon
???-Lvl 100 Godfather

Someone make this post game

That's how mafia works

Sorry guys I'm lvl 100 Godfather. Which I had to change my playstyle a bit. Shoutout to Jacob he totally carry all of us from the start I decided to bus him day 1 ;)

Last edited:
The obs chat can get very angry so keep that in mind.

I think town's biggest faults were:
- Believing Toads's "claim" so easily and not evaluating its validity
- Not being confident enough to push reads when a few of them were correct.
- Having so many inactive players or people who stopped caring
- Tunneling Punchy hardcore. Regardless of alignment, other players should have been more critical read

Uh yeah I was not trying to hint at KM.... I literally said my role was dependent on RB? I was strattling vig and hero to start and was going to claim the other one because I wouldn't think two town killing roles were in the game.

I guess I could've went with RBer, because the thought crossed my mind that there was no RBer since we had a RBer and godfather. But it would've made more since to have a RBer with a framer being active.

I purposefully was aloof though and warning against making me out in order to scare people and was leaving it at that until someone pushed me. Which never came so i shut up

TOADS

- - - Post Merge - - -

:(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait it was Dedenne and unravel too? Yeah we were literally screwed

- - - Post Merge - - -

Good game scum wow y'all played good

*everyone in obs chat* If I was in there he wouldn't be getting away with it

Well thats why you all were picked to be killed off :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

TOADS

- - - Post Merge - - -

:(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait it was Dedenne and unravel too? Yeah we were literally screwed

- - - Post Merge - - -

Good game scum wow y'all played good

I have multiple apologies for you and mog throughout scum chat :)

Last edited:
I saved dedenne because I thought scum would try to off the last two greens
But I was wrong about the last two greens lmao
I was literally the worst doc and king sorry town

Actually there are possible ways to discuss aside from Ounchy and second y'all should have listen to the 8ball

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mv5poNP.jpg

?Damniel​

Can I just point out that I got verbally attacked for my read on Antonio and then it turned out he was mafia

Honestly all you said was that you were town. You didn’t really contribute much except voting punchy over one post, so sus over you was understandable

1). If you didn't realise I was joking, don't come for me. Not to mention I was dug in a hole before I even started and was making my way through the thread, making notes on everything that stood out to me, and if the game did last longer, I wouldv'e had something to present.

2). This game made me realise I shouldn't play mafia when I have an application for a University due, online Maths exams to take, a drawing project and a group project due.

Also I was hoping one of you guys made a case about my previous mafia playstyle most especially the RHOM game where I fool and blend everyone in the game

Ah, this was fun. >:3

- - - Post Merge - - -

A quote by mwa in obs chatL

The problem with town, Y'all assume mafia would this or that without thinking if particular users would do it. How is mafia town reading someone or scum reading someone an actual way of proving that someone is scum or town? It's stupid and it's not best to leave connections.

My main goal is to act the same no matter what alignment I am in so Y'all can't be sure on how to read me. Meta is stupid and so is town rn.

Ah, this was fun. >:3

You totally fooled me, I reviewed all your posts before protecting Dedenne and I thought you were definitely town

Also I had a theory toads was kingmaker claiming blue to trick scum into not killing him, mainly because I didn't know who else would keep kinging me

Back