• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mafia The Battle of the Nobles- Endgame

Like I said, rune is being incredibly fishy and if you wanna snapvote/CFD her, I'm 100% for that

But it's gonna be Jacob and I'm also ok with that

Ok, well then I'm gonna leave you all with this. If you can't see anything fishy driving this bandwagon vs. bandwagon Lynch, you need to re-evalute. Anyone who suggested other people should Sheep one of us, reread them. Anyone who Sheeped one of us without any actual independent idea, reread them. Mafia is hiding in my sheep, 1000000%. Very very frustrating lol

If you flip scum tonight then why should we follow this advice?

unless jacob hoped we would do this which is interesting but let's hope that's not the case bc that parting words seemed genuine

I sent in the vote since
1) I promised to go with maj
2) Jacob is clearly the winner
3) I said internal voting ended at 9:50

I hope Jacob is scum. Who knows, maybe he's scum *with* Rune and Bianca

Night One

Jacob has been beheaded by King Vanessa. He was found to be a Conspiring Earl.

You have 24 hours to submit any night actions.

Time Until Night One Ends

Last edited:
Back