• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dizzy bone

Staff
Artist
Bells
Island
Tansan
Perfect Apple
Perfect Cherry
Perfect Orange
Perfect Peach
Perfect Pear
Durian
Lemon
Lychee
Persimmon
Banana
Feedback
100% (450) +
Official Turnip Prices Thread

The Turnip Market (also known as the Stalk Market) has returned in Animal Crossings New Horizons! This time the turnips are sold by the adorable Daisy Mae. Please use this thread to post your current turnip prices in your town!

About the Stalk Market

On Sunday mornings, Daisy Mae will visit your island to sell you Turnips. The turnips will vary in price, but it’s a good idea to nab some turnips when Daisy Mae is selling them for 100 or under! Throughout the week (not including Sunday), Timmy and Tommy will be buying turnips at a certain price. These prices will vary and will change twice a day: once before noon and once after noon.

Use this thread to find other towns that are buying turnips for prices higher than what you bought them for to make a large profit! Ideally it would be best if you post prices that are over 150. You may use this thread to post your island's selling price on Sundays as well.

Thread Rules [updated: April 22, 2020]

With the addition of the Dodo Business Class board we have made a few modifications to how this thread will work. This thread will now be used for advertising your islands buy/sell prices as usual, but with an emphasis on members who are willing to open their islands for free (in spirit of the Airport board being used for free visits!) You may post that tips are appreciated (as it is common practice to leave tips with high buying prices), but for those who will be opening their islands with a specific entrance fee, please make a separate thread in the Dodo Business Class board.

Please only post in this thread if you are advertising YOUR own island's selling and buying turnip prices. Do not post just to write that you are searching for a high price. Please be patient and wait for people to post their prices! And remember to always be respectful and follow the rules of the host's island!!

HTML:
[b]TBT Username[/b]:
[b]In-game name / Island name[/b]:
[b]Friend Code[/b]:
[b]Time zone[/b]:
[B]Turnip prices[/b]:

-- wait, I'm confused is this for what timmy and tommy are buying them back at or for what Uri is selling for --
afwbgbk

Last edited:
Threw down 250k bells for turnips selling at 103 each today. Hoping to flip them in my Nook's or from someone here on the forum this week!

EDIT: You say you cant keep them in your house storage but what about just on the ground of your house? That's where im keeping mine for now.

Last edited:
Daisy Mae selling for 151 bells each. Feel free to come, I'll be open for the next two hours. Not the best prices but should be good in a pinch haha.

My code is 481FQ.

-- wait, I'm confused is this for what timmy and tommy are buying them back at or for what Uri is selling for --
afwbgbk

You can post both. It's for general turnip prices but I assume most people will be using this for posting Timmy & Tommy's buying prices and finding the best price throughout the week.

Threw down 250k bells for turnips selling at 103 each today. Hoping to flip them in my Nook's or from someone here on the forum this week!

EDIT: You say you cant keep them in your house storage but what about just on the ground of your house? That's where im keeping mine for now.

House floor is fine! That's where I'm keeping mine.

Has anyone else confirmed whether or not we can leave them outside with no harm (bugs, etc?) I saw a cute picture of someone fencing their turnips outside :')

Has anyone else confirmed whether or not we can leave them outside with no harm (bugs, etc?) I saw a cute picture of someone fencing their turnips outside :')

I have had no issues having my turnips outside! C:

is this thread for buying only or selling aswell? Anyone have good turnip prices at nooks cranny today?

TBT Username: karleraven
In-game name / Island name: destiny
Friend Code: 2194-7278-7411
Time zone: est
Turnip prices: buyback is 118bells today

- - - Post Merge - - -

TBT Username: karleraven
In-game name / Island name: destiny
Friend Code: 2194-7278-7411
Time zone: est
Turnip prices: buyback is 118bells today

buying for 107 today. A little profit from 103 but I'm holding out for a better price

TBT Username:Smashfanatic
In-game name / Island name: Link / Frostwind
Friend Code: 1959-8669-4174
Time zone: PDT
Turnip prices: buying for 174

Last edited:
Nooks Cranny is currently buying turnips for 566. My gates will be open for a while. Dodo Code: FXY0D

Last edited:
Nooks Cranny is currently buying turnips for 566. My gates will be open for a while. Dodo Code: FXY0D

hello! this is miu, thank you so much once again for letting me come visit! i'm sorry for coming over without notice ;; please take care and have a wonderful night! :blush:

Last edited:

i'll be there soon if you're still open :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

can't get in. so either full or closed :(

Ive got 192 bell prices,, looking to go to someones town where they still have daisy so i could make some profit too, but youre welcome to visit anyways if not

My turnip price is currently 133. Gates will be open for a bit. Dodo Code is KDQPD. I'd ask that you leave a small gift near my dock if you're going to sell.

The Nook's Cranny in my town is buying turnips for 110 bells a piece if anyone is interested. PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back