Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
my turnip price is still 192, im looking to go to someone elses town to buy turnips in return for letting them sell at mine.

Timmy and Tommy are now offering 152 per turnip. Dodo code is 1JNP9, and gates are open. All I ask is that you leave something cool at the dock. Be creative...I don't need fruit.

If I don't respond to in-game chat, I'm away from my Switch, but it's fine, come on in.

Last edited:
TBT Username: crystalmilktea
In-game name / Island name: Milk Tea
Turnip prices: 191
Dodo code: send me a private message and I'll open!

Saharah is also here~

Last edited:
Selling at 455 right now, code is 6KGLL, anyone is welcome. I'll leave it open as long as I can.

So, I think too many people joined at once and crashed it, new code is 83VHG

My town's Turnip Price is currently 185. I am pretty sure that this is high.

If you have round glasses (black, blue or red), cat dress, that bath towel dress (preferably black or white), skull furniture, or something else really cool/rare for me to catalog, I would appreciate it.

EDIT: The guy above me has a better price. I recommend going there.

Last edited:
My town's Turnip Price is currently 185. I am pretty sure that this is high.

If you have round glasses (black, blue or red), cat dress, that bath towel dress (preferably black or white), skull furniture, or something else really cool/rare for me to catalog, I would appreciate it.

Can I come over? I don't have much but I can give bells.

Can I come over? I don't have much but I can give bells.

Sure, but after reading through the thread, I see that the person above me (crazed troll) has a significantly better price... Just letting you know, to make an informed decision.

Let me know if you still want to come to my place.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back