• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

THAT'S ALL FOLKS!

Nenya

I hope you dance!
Bells
Purple Balloon
Orange Heart Balloon
Hot Cocoa
Blue Hybrid Rose
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Apple (Fruit)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
ぶ
Feedback
100% (446) +
Collection complete and all dupes given to good homes! Cheers and thanks to ALL of you who made such wonderful trades with us. If I try to name you all, I would be sad if I left anyone out. You know who you are!

Hoodathotit and Nenya:)

Last edited:
Hi! I can get you Bella! Would you be willing to trade for Cookie?

Trade

I have 103 Kicks, 316 Zipper, 241 Hans, and 354 Walt

Would like to trade for 107 Katie, 209 Wendell, 226 Mitzi, and 233 Colton

PM me if you're interested.

I don't have any cards you're looking for but I'm highly interested in 001 Isabelle.

Would you be interested in trading your 015 Tortimer for my 119 Felicity(US)?

If not Tortimer, I'm looking for:

Series 1:
021 Portia
075 Amelia
097 Willow

Last edited:
Hey there, I just saw your response to my thread >.<

I'd be willing and able to send WA Jacob your way if you're still looking for him. Slightly depending on my other trades, the cards I'd be interested in would be: Octavian, Colton, Tangy, Genji, Pashmina, Ribbot and/or OHare

Just let me know if you're still interested!

Hey there, I just saw your response to my thread >.<

I'd be willing and able to send WA Jacob your way if you're still looking for him. Slightly depending on my other trades, the cards I'd be interested in would be: Octavian, Colton, Tangy, Genji, Pashmina, Ribbot and/or OHare

Just let me know if you're still interested!

Yes, we are still interested in WA Jacob. Please PM with 5 cards of your choice from the list on our thread. It is up to date. Oh, please include the numbers? ;) Thanks!

Are you interested in anything else besides what you have listed? I see you have a Sparro card that I am interested in but I just mailed off my Julian and don’t have any other of your wants

Are you interested in anything else besides what you have listed? I see you have a Sparro card that I am interested in but I just mailed off my Julian and don’t have any other of your wants

PM'ing you now, Yuna!

Still around and hoping someone has these last two and would like some we have! ;)

I don't have any of your wanted cards, but I am interested in Tom Nook, Katt, and Celia!

Back