Blue Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Flea
Feedback
100% (3) +
hello! i was able to purchase a lovely flea, but am still looking for a blue hybrid rose! if you've got one you're willing to sell(or perhaps know of sm1 ;v;;) please do feel free to post and tell me what you're looking for!
I can offer tbt and/or the collectibles I'm selling below!

I'm also selling the following collectibles:
- Jingle Christmas Doll
- Jingle

thank you! <3

Last edited:
Last edited:
aa thank you so much!! ;v;

as per this guide tho i was actually hopin to spend about 50tbt or so ;v;;

You are absolutely welcome! Sometimes the Price Guide is not truly accurate due to lack of sales for an extended period of time on given collectibles. In this instance, the Flea rarely sells because most are in the hands of collectors or are in accounts that have been inactive for a while now. Most people don't really buy it unless they are collecting or adding it to their feather/fair item lineups (since it has the same background as them). Considering how rare the Flea is with those factors along with it being a truly retired collectible, 150 is not a bad price at all! :) It’s up to you, but I look forward to hearing back from you soon on whatever decision you decide! :D

Last edited:
You are absolutely welcome! Sometimes the Price Guide is not truly accurate due to lack of sales for an extended period of time on given collectibles. In this instance, the Flea rarely sells because most are in the hands of collectors or are in accounts that have been inactive for a while now. Most people don't really buy it unless they are collecting or adding it to their feather/fair item lineups (since it has the same background as them). Considering how rare the Flea is with those factors along with it being a truly retired collectible, 150 is not a bad price at all! :) It’s up to you, but I look forward to hearing back from you soon on whatever decision you decide! :D
aa that makes sense!! ;o;; would ya perhaps be open to negotiating further with the price at 125tbt? ;v;;
thank you so very much aa

aa that makes sense!! ;o;; would ya perhaps be open to negotiating further with the price at 125tbt? ;v;;
thank you so very much aa

You know what, since you asked nicely (along with feeling the spirit of Christmas still) and plus I have been sitting on it for a while now, we have deal! :D I'll send it your way as soon as I receive the TBT! :)

You know what, since you asked nicely (along with feeling the spirit of Christmas still) and plus I have been sitting on it for a while now, we have deal! :D I'll send it your way as soon as I receive the TBT! :)

waa thank you so very much!! <3 <3
i've sent the tbt over!! so sorry for the delay ;v;

waa thank you so very much!! <3 <3
i've sent the tbt over!! so sorry for the delay ;v;

You are absolutely welcome! Merry belated Christmas! :D I've sent the beauty your way and no problem at all! ;) It was absolute pleasure doing business with you and I wish you a very happy New Year! :) Feel free to stop by my shop and check out my goods for your future collectibles needs, I got plenty to choose from! :D

You are absolutely welcome! Merry belated Christmas! :D I've sent the beauty your way and no problem at all! ;) It was absolute pleasure doing business with you and I wish you a very happy New Year! :) Feel free to stop by my shop and check out my goods for your future collectibles needs, I got plenty to choose from! :D

Received! Thank you very much as well!
i'll definitely drop by in the future if ever I find myself fancy-ing any of the collectibles youre selling!
happy holidays and merry belated xmas to you too! Hoping for a good new year <3

Hey again, you are absolutely welcome and happy holidays to you too! :D I can sell you a Jingle Doll for 150 TBT, how does that sound? :D

Last edited:
Hey again, you are absolutely welcome and happy holidays to you too! :D I can sell you a Jingle Doll for 150 TBT, how does that sound? :D

a!! i have a jingle doll of my own, and was lookin to sell mine actually (possibly as a partial payment for a blue rose if ever the seller was interested aa)
so sorry abt the confusion asdfkdfsj
(thank you so much for the offer though and for being so nice!! aa)

Last edited:
a!! i have a jingle doll of my own, and was lookin to sell mine actually (possibly as a partial payment for a blue rose if ever the seller was interested aa)
so sorry abt the confusion asdfkdfsj
(thank you so much for the offer though and for being so nice!! aa)

Oh, I just realized the [selling] tag... xD No problem man, I wish you luck on getting a Blue Rose, they are to come by! ;)

Oh, I just realized the [selling] tag... xD No problem man, I wish you luck on getting a Blue Rose, they are to come by! ;)

Thank you so much!! i can def tell theyre a bit of a rare friend, so hopefully some1 would be willin to sell theirs xP
Good luck with sales as well! <3

Thank you so much!! i can def tell theyre a bit of a rare friend, so hopefully some1 would be willin to sell theirs xP
Good luck with sales as well! <3

You are absolutely welcome and thank you! :D

I was wondering what is the date and time for the Jingle Doll Collectible.

I was wondering what is the date and time for the Jingle Doll Collectible.

my timezone is GMT+9 (most places in america should be ~12hrs behind me?) and my transaction logs say that i purchased em 2:53am, 26 December 2018 my time ^^

my timezone is GMT+9 (most places in america should be ~12hrs behind me?) and my transaction logs say that i purchased em 2:53am, 26 December 2018 my time ^^
I see. Not the dates that I was looking for. But... Thank you for telling me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back