• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ♢ Gingers Art Shop ~ CLOSED ♢

liviikuu

i love you
Bells
Switch
5230-4874-5228
Feedback
100% (18) +
♢ Gingers Art Shop ♢
https://postimages.org/app

Hello! Welcome to my art shop! Please look down below for example of my art c;

Lineless Mayor

♢ This is PWYW (Pay What You Want) but there is a minimum of 50 TBT per mayor/character because they take a really long time to draw (sorry!)
♢ I am using the same base I drew for each lineless mayor so they will all be in the same pose
♢ I can add accessories and/or items in their hand(s) just let me know!
♢ Only females at the moment!

HTML:
[B]Name:[/B]
[B]Mayor/Character Reference:[/B] (make sure they are wearing the clothing/accessories you want them to wear - or you can give me a reference of the outfit/accessory you want them to wear)
[B]Holding:[/B]
[B]Other:[/B]
[B]TBT:[/B] (payment)

THANKYOU!

Last edited:
OH MY GOSH! This is so so cute, Ginger!

Reference:

es1_by_caprisu-dcrv0as (1).jpg
es2_by_caprisu-dcrv0ag.jpg

HI! My mayor/me has dark red hair and always wears a bow and brown glasses :p

I'd love to pay 80TBT

if you are able to include Sylvana the squirrel with the mayor I can pay more of course.

Let me know if you're interested. Your art + color choices are so absolutely beautiful!

Last edited:

Hello! Thankyou so much, that means alot!
I don't think I can draw Sylvana, sorry, but I'd be happy to draw your mayor! Would you like her to hold anything in her hands?

Last edited:
Hello! Thankyou so much, that means alot!
I don't think I can draw Sylvana, sorry, but I'd be happy to draw your mayor! Would you like her to hold anything in her hands?

That's no problem! A cute pink heart balloon would be awesome?

Tysm! And yes, I can do that! c;

allright then ^^

Name: A r i a n e
Mayor/Character Reference: https://toyhou.se/1682550.selene
Holding: nothing, but if possible I'd like a few small stars around her?
Other: like I said, if she could be standing on a larger star, or a cloud, or a moon maybe (whichever you think would be best) that would be awesome!
TBT: 100

thank you <3

allright then ^^

Name: A r i a n e
Mayor/Character Reference: https://toyhou.se/1682550.selene
Holding: nothing, but if possible I'd like a few small stars around her?
Other: like I said, if she could be standing on a larger star, or a cloud, or a moon maybe (whichever you think would be best) that would be awesome!
TBT: 100

thank you <3

Your welcome! I'll start soon! <3

esweeeny ~
I actually ended up drawing Sylvana next to your mayor! I hope you like it! If you use it, please make sure to credit me, tysm!

A r i a n e ~
She is a very gorgeous character, I hope you like it!

Last edited:
My gosh!! It is so beautiful!!! =)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sent you TBT =)

Last edited:
Name: koopasta
Mayor/Character Reference: boop, but feel free to decline if you don't draw splatoon characters!
Holding: i have no idea honestly lol
Other: a lot of people have been drawing her "hair" as purple, but it's actually navy blue!
TBT: 100TBT

These are super cute! I'm going to order my mayor for now. Would I be able to order my Pokemon Trainer? I know the body shapes are different by I'd love to see her in your style. Thank you!

Name: Valzed
Mayor/Character Reference: Here & Here (This one is more her normal skin tone.)
Holding: Could she be holding a skull, please? (The dinosaur fossil sprite skull would be fine if that would be easier for you.)
Other: Could the grass she's standing on be the orangey Autumn grass, please?
TBT: (payment) 50 TBT

Thanks so much!

How cute!

Name: nanpan
Mayor/Character Reference: [x]
Holding: flower
Other: I'd love for her to be falling on a star!
TBT: (payment) 50 TBT

Name: Bunny From Tiger
Mayor/Character Reference: Emerald
Holding: N/A
Other: you can draw her with or without her cloak
TBT: how does 80 tbt sound?

I will get to all of your orders soon!

amye.miller - She’s not too difficult, I’d be happy to draw her!
koopasta - I can try drawing them, if I can’t I’ll let you know
Valzed - I’d be able to do your Pok?mon trainer, and should the dinosaur skull be visibly a skull or a animal crossing fossil? (y’know the purple unaccesed fossil)
nanpan - Yep! I’ll start soon
Bunny from tiger - Sounds good!

Last edited:
I will get to all of your orders soon!

Valzed - I’d be able to do your Pok?mon trainer, and should the dinosaur skull be visibly a skull or a animal crossing fossil? (y’know the purple unaccesed fossil)

That's wonderful! I'll wait until you're done these current orders before I order Val, my Pokemon Trainer. I'd like the visible skull, please. Thanks so much!

Last edited:
That's wonderful! I'll wait until you're done these current orders before I order Val, my Pokemon Trainer. I'd like the visible skull, please. Thanks so much!

Okay, thankyou!

Back