• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Pokémon Create a Fakémon [Pokémon Week]

Pok?mon Name: Lithion
Types (Fighting, Fire/Psychic, etc): Poison
Ability: Calm Mind
Region: My pantry Kanto
Based on (cat, mouse, candle, etc): Lithium, the anti-bipolar pill
Description: Lithium, the pill Pokemon, is a unique Pokemon. Made in a lab by famous Scientist, Larry, this Pokemon was made out of pure boredom and from losing an extreme battle against his arch rival a.k.a his own reflection, in a match of ping pong but with slices of cheese. With this new Pokemon officially added to the pokedex roster (What is up with that crazy professor oak nowadays besides dating Delia Ketchum), you can now work even harder to obtain this Pokemon by getting everything complete that is listed on the ultimate scroll or in this case, Larry's to-do list.

Looks at list "How does a 10 year old wax someone's back" said the newly Pokemon trainer not realizing the other hardships that comes with being a professional Pokemon trainer.

pill.jpg

Last edited:
I made some silly Halloween themed Pok?mon for Inktober. I decided to color my favorite one.

Pok?mon Name: Candikun
Types (Fighting, Fire/Psychic, etc): Ghost / Fire
Ability: Flame Body
Region: Unova
Based on (cat, mouse, candle, etc): Lollipop
Description: Looks like a sweet candy treat, but is actually hot and spicy to anyone who tries to lick it. Candikun will get angry and attack if someone mistakes it for a lollipop. Its favorite move is sucker punch.

candikun_zps4xgl760z.png

I made some silly Halloween themed Pok?mon for Inktober. I decided to color my favorite one.

Description: Looks like a sweet candy treat, but is actually hot and spicy to anyone who tries to lick it. Candikun will get angry and attack if someone mistakes it for a lollipop. Its favorite move is sucker punch.

candikun_zps4xgl760z.png

This is really well-drawn. Also I've been laughing for five minutes over "sucker punch" lmao

A few people have asked, so just to set the record straight: We haven't accepted any entries or distributed any prizes yet, expect that in the next couple days. We will be sure to post in here when we have, and anyone who does not qualify for any reason will be sent a PM notifying them.

Loving everyone's entries so far! :)

Pok?mon Name: Nimobus
Types (Fighting, Fire/Psychic, etc): Water/ice
Ability: Healing while its raining, absorbs water to turn into ice pellets
Region: Sinnoh
Based on (cat, mouse, candle, etc): Clouds
Description: Nimobus only appears wherever there is water or when it is raining. It may look very cute and docile, but it will warn you to stay away by making growling noises. The umbrella above it's head indicates what type of move it's going to inflict. If it shows a water droplet symbol, it'll start to heal, if it's a snowflake its going to attack.

20181119_174102.jpg

Last edited:

candikun_zps4xgl760z.png

joke's on them, I absolutely love hot and spicy foodstuffs

Last edited:
Pok?mon Name: Brelly
Types: Ghost/Water
Ability: Drizzle
Based on: Kasa-obake
Description: Brelly is a friendly spirit that appears on rainy days. It floats above trainers caught in the rain and stretches out it's arms to protect them from the downpour. A rumor floating around says that this is to sap the trainer's life force, but really it just wants to help!
4QNXdoN.png

Last edited:
Pok?mon Name: MewNegativeOne
Types (Fighting, Fire/Psychic, etc): Psychic
Ability: Pixilate (sounded cool)
Region: Kanto
Based on (cat, mouse, candle, etc): Mew, Mewtwo, Alien
Description: Additional Member of the Mew "Duo." Created by science, not known to evolve into any other form of Pokemon. Primarily pink with feline/tadpole features. Born from a pregnant mew, much like mewtwo, the mewnegativeone embryo was tampered with and ultimately stunted. This created a less developed mew species with exceptional energy channeled through the tail and right ear. Contact in these areas results in sudden death.

ekoT7dS.jpg

Pok?mon Name: Lula
Types: Fairy/Normal
Ability: Spreads smiles, happiness and love wherever she goes.
Based on: dog
Description: Before she was a princess, lula experienced very hard times. After becoming princess, she wants to ensure that nobody else has to suffer sadness. However she’ll only have one specific person be her trainer.

lneeZlL.png

is little messy but i hope is ok

Not to be mean and I know gyro said something, but that really just looks like a long-tailed audino.

Pok?mon Name: Holidree
Types (Fighting, Fire/Psychic, etc): Grass
Ability: Unnerve (look at that face)
Region: I guess Unova cause it sounds cool
Based on (cat, mouse, candle, etc): A Christmas tree...............
Description: Strongly resembles a Christmas tree, but is not as friendly. Comes in many sizes and color variations. Typically only found in peoples' living rooms during the holiday season.

I know it sucks pls don't roast meIMG_3889.jpg

Last edited:
Pok?mon Name: Lula
Types: Fairy/Normal
Ability: Spreads smiles, happiness and love wherever she goes.
Based on: dog
Description: Before she was a princess, lula experienced very hard times. After becoming princess, she wants to ensure that nobody else has to suffer sadness. However she?ll only have one specific person be her trainer.

lneeZlL.png

is little messy but i hope is ok

It?s cute and all but it might be too close to an Audino to actually count...

Pok?mon Name: Moonbun
Types (Fighting, Fire/Psychic, etc): Bug/Fairy
Ability: Moon Dust. When her wings flap at a high speed she drops moon dust that puts enemies to sleep.
Region: Kalos
Based on (cat, mouse, candle, etc): a fuzzball LOL
Description: Moonbun uses the springs on her head to talk to the moon. She has a tail with a star on it that glows when she senses trouble, while the crescent moon on her forehead glows when she is in combat. The crown on her head was given to her by the trainer she is loyal to. She is very friendly and docile unless provoked.

Drawing:

Ljivw9F.jpg

Last edited:
Pok?mon Name: Wistful
Types (Fighting, Fire/Psychic, etc): Grass/Fairy
Ability: Chlorophyll
Based on (cat, mouse, candle, etc): The flower, Wisteria
Description: A shy pokemon, it is often found in very secluded forests. It tends to try to find woods where very few to none venture to. It may appear frail, but it usually has strong healing moves, and Special Attack moves. It leaves a trail of Wisteria petals, that slowly vanish over time, which caused some villages to originally believe it was a forest spirit.When it gets very hurt or sick, the petals begin to wilt and die.

Wistful.jpg

Pok?mon Name: Catabolt
Types (Fighting, Fire/Psychic, etc): Electric, Ice
Ability: Galvanise or Snow Warning
Based on (cat, mouse, candle, etc): cat
Description:The static ball pokemon, Catabolt is the pre-evolution of Liontning. They evolve rather quickly and can only be found through breeding. Mainly living in cold, mountainous areas, it's thick coat is used to protect itself from the harsh climate and is used to store large amounts of electricity for protection against small predators. Catabolt can detect when a thunderstorm is about to commence because its fur stand up more than usual. Catabolt likes a clean area and is a very organised Pokemon. If an area is not clean it will clean it up with its brush-like tail.
Despite its cute appearance, Catabolt can be rather dangerous because if it feels threatened it will extract its bolt-like claws and attack. If Catabolt feels really threatened it will summon lightning or attempt to freeze the opponent.
Although it will not hesitate to attack to protect itself, Catabolt, unlike its evolved form, will always choose to avoid conflict and prefers to try to hide (e.g. by covering itself in a snow shield) before attacking.

WIN_20160418_10_11_14_Pro.jpg

edit

- - - Post Merge - - -

It’s cute and all but it might be too close to an Audino to actually count...

Yeah could be and has been removed so.
Tho there are still fakemons that totally looks like acnl villagers. Fakemon is fake lol never seen audino with long tail etc but oh well.
Have a nice day~

Last edited:
wait, I may of just missed/forgotten, but of the top of my head I can only remember one fakemon that had me thinking "you just copy/pasted from a design a villager thing, didn't you?"

edit: ok, 2+.5(4)

Last edited:
Pok?mon Name: Solfy
Types (Fighting, Fire/Psychic, etc): Normal/Grass
Ability: Sturdy
Region: Viridian City
Based on (cat, mouse, candle, etc): Leaf & Penguin
Description: Solfy is a Pokemon, that is known to look like a leaf.
She is hard to catch, as her look can make her almost invisible near a tree.
The leaf may look soft on her forehead, but in reality it is very sharp, that's why she has the horn,
to warn people from touching her razorsharp leaf.
Her body is shaped like the one from a penguin, which makes her able to swim fast.

4efa96.png

*Probably will update it to make it look better, because it was just a quick drawing, since my battery was low xD

Last edited:
Back