• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Jack's Original Villagers!

Mayor Jack

Mayor of Una
Bells
Switch
5120-5199-1045
Eerie Star Potion
New Horizons Token
Red Candy
Winter Mittens
Lucky
Coco
Lobo
Isabelle
User Title Color Change
Jack
Hi everyone! I suck at drawing but I just wanted to share my ideas for future villagers you could have in your town like for animal crossing switch IF AC SWITCH IS EVEN AN IDEA ANYMORE! Anyway these are some of my drawing and info about the character.

IMG_20180827_190752[1].jpg

The one on the left is called Joy. I called her that becuase she is peppy and that's basically what they are like. Here are her details

Name- Joy
Species- Bunny/Rabbit
Personality-Peppy
Quote- Storms don't last forever. (Can someone let me know if this is a quote already? Thanks!)
Catchphrase- Bouncy!
Coffee-Mocha, 2 milk, 2 sugar
Future goal-Baker
Skill-Athletics

The one on the right is called Hama. Hama is Japanese for beach.

Name-Hama
Species-Octopus
Personality-Uchi
Quote-It doesn't matter where you go as long as you visit the beach.
Catchphrase-Seashell
Coffee-Blend, 1 sugar, 1 milk
Future goal-Swimmer
Skill-Collecting seashells.

If you have any suggestions let me know or if you have any advice for me. I will be drawing more later.
-Jack.

Last edited:
Wow your good at that keep up the great work! They are so cute.

Wow your good at that keep up the great work! They are so cute.

Thank you! Sorry, the lighting sucks in the photo. It looks like I used gel pens the way the lighting is. I just took these with my phone and my house is kinda dark.

Those are pretty good! Heck this inspired me to make some of my own villagers so I’m gonna draw some on my iPad rn lol

I ended up restarting cause my iPad died. And thought I lost my progress. But nope it saved. But I still restarted. So here it is!

IMHO his eyes are a little weird, here’s his bio!

Before the bio I just want to clarify he’s based off of my irl dog!

Name: Chewie
Species: Dog
Personally: Jock
Quote: “I love to run outdoors, no matter the weather!”
Catchphrase: Hooman
Coffee: Mocha - 2 Sugar - 3 Milk
Future Goal: Athlete
Skill: Running

Attachments

• 84218C0E-4961-400C-A0AC-FF441292A7EA.jpg
    84218C0E-4961-400C-A0AC-FF441292A7EA.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
Nice! Hama's hair reminds me of seaweed but I can see where you're going with it. :) Don't say that you suck at drawing. Think of this as a stepping stone to improve your skills!

I wanted to try to draw them because I think they're both really cute, I really like Hama!

doodly doos.jpg

Not the best it's just some really sketchy doodles I couldn't tell what some of the colors on Joy were so I just tried to guess, sorry if they're not right. don't say you suck at art though! We all start somewhere and we improve with time ^^

Those are pretty good! Heck this inspired me to make some of my own villagers so I’m gonna draw some on my iPad rn lol

Wow! That villager drawing was really good!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nice! Hama's hair reminds me of seaweed but I can see where you're going with it. :) Don't say that you suck at drawing. Think of this as a stepping stone to improve your skills!

Her hair is seaweed actually! I was interested to see if someone would notice! I'm glad you did!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wanted to try to draw them because I think they're both really cute, I really like Hama!

View attachment 219910

Not the best it's just some really sketchy doodles I couldn't tell what some of the colors on Joy were so I just tried to guess, sorry if they're not right. don't say you suck at art though! We all start somewhere and we improve with time ^^

Thank you so much for drawing these! They're amazing and it's definitley clearer to see what they look like since the lighting in my pictures was so bad. Joy has madenta pink on all the places you put brown actually but it's still amazing! I haven't drawn any more yet but I will post when I have.

My drawing app that I used automatically fills any untouched space with black ad I forgot to color the shirt so here’s the update

Attachments

• 327B9101-CC0C-46AE-8B3E-32F4AB812341.jpg
    327B9101-CC0C-46AE-8B3E-32F4AB812341.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 96
Lol is Joy supposed to be possessed or something? Pretty cool

New villager incoming!
IMG_20180902_144405[1].jpg
Elara-Is one of the moons of Jupiter.
Personality- Uchi/Normal I can't decide!
Species- Bird
Quote-Every planet is an opportunity.
Catchphrase-earthling
Coffee-Blue Mountain 1 Sugar 1 Milk
Future Goal-Astronaut
Skill-Stargazing

I really love her. I think she is adorable and would love her in Una. The picture is a bit better this time.

Last edited:
New villager incoming!
Elara-Is one of the moons of Jupiter.
Personality- Uchi/Normal I can't decide!
Species- Bird
Quote-Every planet is an opportunity.
Catchphrase-earthling
Coffee-Blue Mountain 1 Sugar 1 Milk
Future Goal-Astronaut
Skill-Stargazing

I really love her. I think she is adorable and would love her in Una. The picture is a bit better this time.

Uh, I like her design. I might recreate her, as I am doing original villagers myself, if you allow me to :)
If so, what shirt do you think would she wear? :D

I'd love for you to redraw her as my drawings suck. I don't really know what shirt she would wear. I have been looking through my guide for tops and maybe the aqua polkadot tee? Do whatever you think fits her but as weird as this sounds I feel that she wouldn't look good in like a dark purple top or a starry top becuase they would blend in with her colours. I look forward to seeing the final drawing!

Back