• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Things I need for my town Twilight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Persona

🤍🌌✨🌌🤍
Bells
Oblivia's Ugly Christmas Egg
Holiday Candy Cane 2022
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Aurora Sky
Red Super Star Trophy
Eerie Star Potion
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Purple Bat Potion
Feedback
100% (274) +
Here is the list and PLEASE DO NOT CHARGE ME 1 TBT FOR EACH HYBRID.

60-black roses
40-black lilies
40-red tulips
60-white roses
40-red roses
40-black cosmos
40-purple roses

I'm only letting you to deliver the flowers in my town, I'm not doing any pick up.

RULES: please walk on my paths ONLY when you are in my town and no running, because I'm starting not to like having people running in my town.

Last edited:
If you don’t want to be charged 1TBT per hybrid then what do you want to be charged?

Hello!~ I can get you 20 red tulips, just name your price. :lemon:

Also, how much are you charging exactly for the hybrids?

hey, I have 11 white roses, 11 red roses, & 11 red tulips
I know it's not much, sorry ;; thought I had more but anyway I'll give them all to you for free ^^

Hello!~ I can get you 20 red tulips, just name your price. :lemon:

Also, how much are you charging exactly for the hybrids?

I can take those, and how about 20 or 10 TBT for them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey, I have 11 white roses, 11 red roses, & 11 red tulips
I know it's not much, sorry ;; thought I had more but anyway I'll give them all to you for free ^^

Okay, I'm available to pick them up tomorrow at 4 pm time zone CST. I just want to take a break from acnl.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you don’t want to be charged 1TBT per hybrid then what do you want to be charged?

I want a price that's is good for groups of hybrids, that's all because I'm tired of people always charging other 1 TBT for each hybrid.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can pick up all the flowers that you guys are giving me tomorrow at 4pm.

A very fair price is 1 btb per hybrid, some people charge 2-4 per.
How about you find some (5's good) legit hybrids and breed them? That would be good and a practically free never ending stock. :)

A very fair price is 1 btb per hybrid, some people charge 2-4 per.
How about you find some (5's good) legit hybrids and breed them? That would be good and a practically free never ending stock. :)

Breeding takes to long for me, because I don't hack flowers like most people do and I can't keep time traveling every 10 sec just to breed more and more.

Good new everyone, the person replied and she is going to let me get the rest of the hybrids. But I still need the none hybrid flowers.
Never mind I still have hybrids I need left that I just realize, silly me.

Last edited:
of course i'm letting you back! I thought you weren't coming back so i closed them for the night :)

of course i'm letting you back! I thought you weren't coming back so i closed them for the night :)

I was trying to get more room for the flowers, so that's why it took very long for me. And I wanted to find space in my town to plant all the flowers at, because I don't want to plant them in random spots for now or villagers will move on my flowers.

I still have the white & red roses & red tulips gathered around for you if you still need them

Well you specified you didn’t want to be charged 1TBT per flower when that’s a very fair price.

I would be willing to provide all of the hybrids you’re asking for at 1TBT per flower.

Or I’ll sell you a pair of each hybrid you’re asking for 2TBT per flower and you can breed them yourself!

Last edited:
Well you specified you didn’t want to be charged 1TBT per flower when that’s a very fair price.

I would be willing to provide all of the hybrids you’re asking for at 1TBT per flower.

Or I’ll sell you a pair of each hybrid you’re asking for 2TBT per flower and you can breed them yourself!

I don't have the time or space for them to breed, that's why I'm asking for them, anyways its faster for me. I'm not sure if my sister will help or not, idk yet she doesn't really go on the acnl enough anymore.

I don't have the time or space for them to breed, that's why I'm asking for them, anyways its faster for me. I'm not sure if my sister will help or not, idk yet she doesn't really go on the acnl enough anymore.

Well like I said, I can offer you all of the hybrids you are asking for at 1TBT per flower. All of my flowers are legit which is why I won’t offer them for less than that, as I have spent a lot of time breeding them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back