• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop 🌺 Ariane's signature shop - 2.0 🌸 (indefinitely CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Froggy Easter Egg
Pumpkin Glow Wand
Lucky
White Lily
Feedback
100% (435) +

Hi everyone,

So the shop has been closed for over a month now, and while I had originally planned to reopen it in the beginning of the new year, I have decided to keep it closed for the time being.
This is because while I was on break, I realized it did me a lot of good and has given me a lot more free time. While I love making signatures, I've been doing it for so long (over two years now, with minimal breaks) that I've grown a little tired of it. I was also putting a lot of pressure on myself to finish orders as soon as I could and this sometimes meant spending whole afternoons on Photoshop without taking breaks (which is never a good idea)
Like I said in the post above, I also want to spend more time practicing drawing, and the time I save not making orders is a lot of help with that.
I can't say when I'll reopen the shop because I have no idea, maybe when Animal Crossing for Switch is out and new members join? I'll be honest though, it might take months, so don't wait for me if you want new graphics. I suggest going to one of the other shops on the forums instead.
I will still be available for updates and changes (not major ones that require me to start your order over again, but villager changes, texts, etc.), but not for any new orders. VM or PM me if you need anything, it might take more time than it usually would, but I will get back to you!

Thank you so much for your support over the years, it's been a pleasure making graphics for you, and I know I'll enjoy doing it again some day! ♥

fEHN8nW.gif

P73sH23.gif
Shortcuts
P73sH23.gif

"Classics" signatures - New styles signatures - Shop packs - Icons and transparent mayors

Hi there, my name is Ariane, and welcome to my brand new signature shop!
Those of you who have been here for a while might remember the old shop.
This shop is a remake of it, complete with new styles and better organizing!
Please make sure to read the rules, and we can get started!​

zovAr61.gif

P73sH23.gif
Rules

Post your order(s) here by filling out forms, don't PM or VM them to me. The forms are in the posts below, with their respective types.
When I see your order, I will "like" your post, letting you know I will start work on it as soon as possible. When it's ready, I will post your order in this thread, along with a HTML code to use it (for signatures.) I will send you a VM to let you know when it's posted, so you can pick up your order.
I won't include credit in the finished graphics and you're not required to credit me in your signature, but it's always appreciated!
Please read the FAQ before asking questions! Everything you need to know is detailed in there (just below), and it's a lot easier for everyone if I don't have to repeat myself. I know it's long, but that's only because I tried to include everything I could think of.

Concerning updates:
Updates are all free as long as they don't require me to start your order over from scratch. They can include background, colors, texts, or villagers changes. To ask for an update, you can PM/VM them to me or post in this thread, just let me know what it is you would like me to change.

P73sH23.gif
Pricing and discounts

This is a major change from the old shop: I will now set up fixed prices on all types of graphics instead of PWYW. I think it will be easier and more fair to everyone who orders! Prices for each type of graphic will be included in their respective sections.
Another new feature: I will offer discounts for new members! If your TBT account is less than 2 months old, you will get 50% off your order(s)!

P73sH23.gif
Frequently asked questions

What program do you use?
I use Photoshop, and have been for over ten years.

Can I make several orders at once?
Absolutely. They can be several of the same type of graphic, or different types. There is no limit to the amount of orders you can post, just try to be reasonable and not post a dozen and we should be okay!

Do you have a list of backgrounds/shapes?
No, because I have way too many saved on my laptop to post here, and I never stop searching for new ones, so I can make different graphics every time. Which basically means the choices are endless.

Where do you get the backgrounds/shapes?
Google, google images. I use advanced searches to find what I'm looking for (colors, animated images) and go from there. I also search for tumblr masterposts ("anime scenery masterpost", "pixel background masterpost" and such.)

Where do you get the ACNL pixels?
They were originally made by hoeass (the site was taken down), they can all be found here.

How do I give you my mayor picture?
If you want a transparent mayor in your signature, use the amiibo camera to take a picture of your mayor. Once it's saved on your SD card, you can either upload it to social media and save it on your computer from there, or take out your SD card to upload it to your computer. Once you have it, upload it to imgur or include it as an attachment on your post. For more details on how to save a picture from your DS, please ask google, it'll explain better than I can!

Can I use my Pocket Camp manager as a transparent mayor?
Yes, as long as the screenshot is a good enough quality.

If I want my transparent mayor included in the order, do I have to fill out two forms?
No, you can simply include your mayor picture in your order form. There will be a little extra TBT to pay, the price will be listed in the respective post.

How long until my order is ready?
It depends, sometimes the day of the order, sometimes a few more, but usually no more than a few days. If I have a lot of orders at once, it will obviously take a little longer. I work as fast as I can, and if it will take longer than usual, I will let you know. I live in France so customers might have to wait until the next day to account for timezones.

Do you have a slot system?
No, because I make every order I get (unless I really can't, in which case I will let you know why), so you can post anytime and I will get to you eventually.

How do I use my signature?
When I post your signature, I will provide you with a HTML code. This code has to be copied and pasted into the text box when you click "edit signature" from your settings. You don't need to buy any add-on from the shop to have an animated signature.

Why is my signature showing up small and not animated?
Probably because you didn't use the HTML code and uploaded it yourself, see above reply for more info!

Can I use several images/gifs in my signature?
Yes, you don't need to purchase anything from the shop to use several images. The images will have to be uploaded on an image uploader, and you will have to use a HTML code rather than the forums uploader. If you order several signatures from me and want them side by side, I will provide a code for you to use the several signatures.

How do I use my icon?
In "settings", click "edit avatar" and use the options from "custom avatar".

Why is my icon showing up small and not animated?
If you want a 150x100px icon, you need to purchase the "avatar width extension" (599 bells) from the forums shop. If you want your icon to show up animated, you need to purchase the "avatar animation" add-on (899 bells) from the forums shop. Without those, the icon can only be 100x100 and non-animated.

Should I pay you before or after?
I honestly don't mind, so whichever you like!

Do you accept other types of payment?
At the moment, I will only accept TBT. If that ever changes, I will let you know.

How do I send you the TBT payment?
To send TBT to another user, click the amount of bells they have displayed in their sidebar (under their avatar, after "bells:".) Enter the amount you wish to send and hit submit. That's it!

Last edited:

RqXvuME.gif

P73sH23.gif
Information

These signatures are the most common types. They can be any shape, any background, any style you want. They can include villager pixels, or not. I try to make them small enough to not exceed the 250px height limit for signatures and sometimes include a line of text, please let me know if you want them even smaller.
They can also include transparent mayors. You don't have to fill a transparent mayor form if you want a mayor in your signature, simply include your picture in the signature form. (This means you don't have to pay the price of a transparent mayor + the signature, but there will be a little extra TBT.)
Forms you need to fill out (copy/paste in your post) are included below the examples.
Please refer to the FAQ in the first post for more information on signatures and how to use them.

About the forms:
Leave parts you don't want included blank, most of the sections are optional.
"Obtained villagers" are the villagers you want to keep in your town, marking them as obtained (with a pixel of your choice) means they live in your town already.
Multiple towns can include as many towns are you want, but be aware that the more towns there are, the less I can include info (villagers, text etc.) Copy/paste the info as many times as needed in your form.
Multiple towns can be separate shapes, or one big shape connecting the different towns. Feel free to ask for which style you'd like best in "shape(s)".

If you're not sure what you want, let me know and I can choose for you!

P73sH23.gif
Single town

More examples in the old shop

With villager sprites:

1hpXXtm.gif

oGgfKHf.gif

44SJfOl.gif

5BM0RQ6.gif

gA8nVNd.gif

DD5pQOd.gif

VIfnnon.gif

e89AyVP.gif

cNND056.png

k8vbFnG.gif

asM411B.gif

fRDlyIp.gif

rzbYyn6.gif

A6d4Pnd.gif

uIw2g3Z.gif

HnrtPJl.gif

sCuDjpO.png

KxB1n6d.gif

RRZlBti.gif

0j7QMAV.gif

pEIcAUl.gif

AwYnDPQ.gif

aUgiODV.gif

Without villager sprites:

uDEnKLP.gif
5Clc1Wu.gif

4fQCwLX.gif
tiC9s6j.gif

nhv6z4p.gif

6PZpoxF.gif

mEMNRIb.gif

edwVUAt.gif

With transparent mayors:

22qAZGI.gif

YiT7k5V.gif

FwtaazF.gif

3dNHdIV.gif

tyICB8t.gif

Order form:

HTML:
Single town signature

Mayor name:
Town name:
Mayor picture:
Villagers:
Obtained pixel and obtained villagers:
Friend code:
Dream address:
Pocket Camp ID:
Native fruit:
Timezone:
Any other text:
Any other picture/pixel to include:
Theme, main colors:
Background:
Animated, yes/no:
Shape:
Font, text effects:
Other info:
TBT price:

Prices: (animation will not cost extra TBT)

No villagers, no mayor/additional image: 30 TBT
With villagers, no mayor/additional image: 35 TBT
With mayor/additional image, no villagers: 40 TBT
With villagers and mayor/additional image: 45 TBT

New members discounts:

Whatever the price would normally be, 50% off. Up to two months after subscribing to the forums.

P73sH23.gif
Multiple towns

More examples in the old shop

With villager sprites:

V4nuokx.gif
FRIWn8w.gif

(mayor sprites credit: whimsy)

5EggVLu.gif

AW7LF3e.gif

xDgSRwA.gif

UpbkYml.gif

fi0J3uU.gif

fUnsxZW.gif

IE10cWJ.gif

lUxaIgr.png

Without villager sprites:

RWonuSg.gif

dqxfcAm.gif

fTstqi5.gif

GKSSv37.gif

With transparent mayors:

0zhGYuF.gif

GFuZSfI.gif

Order form:

HTML:
Multiple towns signature

Mayor name 1:
Town name 1:
Mayor picture 1:
Villagers 1:
Obtained pixel and obtained villagers 1:
Dream address 1:
Native fruit 1:
---
Mayor name 2:
Town name 2:
Mayor picture 2:
Villagers 2:
Obtained pixel and obtained villagers 2:
Dream address 2:
Native fruit 2:
---
Theme, main colors:
Background(s):
Animated, yes/no:
Shape(s):
Friend code(s):
Pocket Camp ID:
Timezone:
Any other text:
Font, text effects:
Other info:
TBT price:

Two towns:
No villagers, no mayor/additional image: 60 TBT
With villagers, no mayor/additional image: 65 TBT
With mayor/additional image, no villagers: 70 TBT
With villagers and mayor/additional image: 75 TBT

Three towns and up:
No villagers, no mayor/additional image: 80 TBT
With villagers, no mayor/additional image: 85 TBT
With mayor/additional image, no villagers: 90 TBT
With villagers and mayor/additional image: 95 TBT

New members discounts:

Whatever the price would normally be, 50% off. Up to two months after subscribing to the forums.

Last edited:

leEYXsi.gif

P73sH23.gif
Information

These two new styles are simpler than the classics and are mostly a way for me to change things up a little! Like the classics, they will be customized the way you want them to.
Forms you need to fill out (copy/paste in your post) are included below the examples.
Please refer to the FAQ in the first post for more information on signatures and how to use them.

About the forms:
In both these styles, the signatures will be smaller than the classics and will leave less space for backgrounds. For this reason I recommend pattern backgrounds or gifs where the animation is everywhere and not just in one corner of the image, or it won't show. If you're not sure about which background would work, just suggest a theme and I'll choose one for you!
The smaller texts will most likely be pixel fonts as a way to save space.
For text signatures, please make sure to fill the right form. The "simpler" style can include only a username, and the "town info" style will have more details.
Ribbons signatures will vary in shapes. I'll choose a shape that works best with your request.

P73sH23.gif
Text signatures

lrEE5Si.gif

TEc2tEC.gif

ejK6vE9.gif

kh8EGyX.gif

XHmt22t.gif

KDvlJYc.gif

E1heE7v.gif

jPYIKhc.gif

PytUtFz.gif

HrJLerU.gif

EIQ5580.gif

3alTImo.gif

4US3cdW.gif

9p7imaN.gif

jMnKkCF.gif

NnXokUX.gif

Makddww.gif

mforYlt.gif

dCjwTLZ.gif

OJTEvqt.gif

Order form:

For simpler signatures:

HTML:
Text signature

Large text(s):
Small text(s):
Theme, main colors:
Background:
Animated, yes/no:
Font, text effects:
Other info:
TBT price:
With town info:

HTML:
Text signature

Mayor name:
Town name:
Villagers:
Friend code:
Dream address:
Pocket Camp ID:
Native fruit:
Timezone:
Any other text:
Theme, main colors:
Background:
Animated, yes/no:
Font, text effects:
Other info:
TBT price:

Price: (animation will not cost extra TBT)

Unique: 40 TBT

New members discount:

20 TBT - 50% off, up to two months after subscribing to the forums.

P73sH23.gif
Ribbons signatures

More coming soon!

qfB61MW.gif

6J8NkBR.gif

TeFE98m.gif

Order form:

HTML:
Ribbon signature

Mayor name:
Town name:
Villagers:
Any other text:
Theme, main colors:
Background:
Animated, yes/no:
Other info:
TBT price:

Price: (animation will not cost extra TBT)

Unique: 40 TBT

New members discount:

20 TBT - 50% off, up to two months after subscribing to the forums.

Last edited:

WkShHma.gif

P73sH23.gif
Information

Shop packs are a way to decorate your shop thread! It can be items shops, gardening shops, villager cycling threads, art shops, anything you want. They could also be used for sites outside the forums.
They can be any shape, any background, any style you want. They can include ACNL pixels, other types of pixels, any other pictures, or nothing at all.
They can also include transparent mayors. You don't have to fill a transparent mayor form if you want a mayor in your banner, simply include your picture in the banner form. (This means you don't have to pay the price of a transparent mayor + the banner, but there will be a little extra TBT.)

Reference sheets are not yet available to order, but will be soon!

About the forms:
The main banners will be slightly bigger than classics signatures since they don't have to have a height limit. If you want to use yours in your signature, please let me know so I can make it small enough.
You can order a big banner on its own, or with smaller banners/buttons to accompany it. The smaller graphics can be used to help organize your shop with categories.
If you want several smaller graphics, copy/paste the smaller form as many times as needed in your form. Simply ignore this form if you only want the big banner.
If you're not sure what you want the smaller graphics to look like, that's okay, I'll simply make them so they match the main banner.

P73sH23.gif
Shop packs

More coming soon!

TawyvCp.gif
/
tBaPSn0.png

GvRE3U5.gif
/
HSfdk8b.gif

Order form:

Main banner:

HTML:
Main shop banner

Shop name:
Small text(s):
Theme, main colors:
Background:
Animated, yes/no:
Font, text effects:
Other info:
Total TBT price:
Smaller banners:

HTML:
Smaller shop banner

Text:
Animated, yes/no:
Font, text effects:
Other info:
Total TBT price:

One main banner only, no villagers or mayor/additional image: 30 TBT
One main banner with villagers and/or mayor/additional image: 35 TBT
Every extra smaller banner: 5 TBT each

New members discounts:

P73sH23.gif
Reference sheets

Coming soon!

Last edited:

bFFxxCt.gif

P73sH23.gif
Information

Icons/avatars are most commonly used in your sidebar, but an icon can also be used in a signature if you want it to. They can also be only transparent mayors: for this, please refer to the "transparent mayor" section below.
You can order as many transparent mayors at once as you want. Transparent mayors can also be used in signatures.
Please refer to the FAQ in the first post for more information on icons, and how to get a mayor picture.

About the forms:
Icons (or avatars) can include anything you want (images, backgrounds, shapes, styles etc.), as long as it's small enough: they can either be 150x100 pixels (with the extension) or 100x100 (without the extension). They can be animated if you have purchased the extension from the forums shop. They can include ACNL pixels, other types of pixels, any other pictures, only text, or anything else.
If you want an icon with a transparent mayor and other things in it, you only have to fill out the icon form and include your mayor picture in the form (you don't have to fill out both forms.)
If you want several transparent mayors, please fill out as many forms as needed.
Sizes for the transparent mayors on their own can be anything: as big as the examples, smaller to fit in signatures, or avatar sized.

P73sH23.gif
Icons

zKPNga6.gif
/
fQ0haAJ.gif
/
PMUMD6u.gif

7VCGdAZ.gif
/
OM3knlw.gif
/
xCjWLAo.gif
/
G5XVjEo.gif
/
P8wOV1y.gif

Order form:

HTML:
Icon

Large text(s):
Small text(s):
Theme, main colors:
Background:
Animated, yes/no:
Font, text effects:
Size wanted (150x100 or 100x100):
Total TBT price:

Price:

For one icon (any style): 20 TBT
For one icon with a transparent mayor: 30 TBT

New members discount:

P73sH23.gif
Transparent mayors

More examples here

With outline:

RxhblrR.png

With outline and glow:

uAVCjHL.png
With glow:

oQ6xfTV.png

Sticker effect (white outline and drop shadow):

j8a4bHt.png
No extra effects:

X3KWN0n.png

Order form:

HTML:
Transparent mayor

Mayor picture:
Effect wanted:
Outline color:
Glow color:
Drop shadow color:
Size wanted:
Other info:
Total TBT price:

Price:

Unique for one transparent mayor (any effect): 20 TBT

New members discount:

10 TBT for one transparent mayor (any effect) - 50% off, up to two months after subscribing to the forums.

Last edited:

P73sH23.gif
The shop is officially open
P73sH23.gif

I am very excited to finally re-open my shop! As you can see it got a brand new look and new styles, please take your time and explore before ordering, to be sure of what you want!

I know the first post is quite long, but please read it if you're interested in ordering (especially if it's your first time), I tried to include every information and commonly asked question in there, so I could be as thorough as possible. I hope I got everything (if you can think of anything else, don't hesitate to tell me)

I also did my best to have prices as low as I could ♥

Please be patient with me, if I get a lot of orders this week-end, they might take me a few days to complete.

Thank you for your visit and enjoy your stay!

Last edited:
Omg thank you for the VM!! Just wanted to stop by and say your new shop looks absolutely gorgeous.<3 I'm going to be ordering from you soon!

Large text(s): Mayor Allainah of Sematary
Small text(s): "sometimes dead is better"
Theme, main colors:
Background:

Any other picture/pixel to include: pixel of coco
Animated, yes/no: yes
Font, text effects:
Other info: sorry i left a lot up to you haha i just think font, colors, etc depend on the background and i don't have one in mind & u have good taste so i trust you c;
TBT price: 40 tbt
tumblr_inline_mpkrf6HY1x1qz4rgp.gif

Mayor name: Emmaka

Town name: Canaan

Mayor picture: N/A

Villagers: Marshal, Diana, Fauna, Stitches, Ankha, Rosie, Julian, Lucky, Ketchup, and June

Obtained pixel and obtained villagers: N/A

Friend code: 4828-5586-5769

Dream address: 4F00-000F-7CA6

Pocket Camp ID: 1822-3869-267

Native fruit: Perfect pear

Timezone: N/A

Any other text: N/A

attachment.php

Theme, main colors: Whatever looks good with the background

Background: http://www.2all.co.il/web/Sites/v-planet/7785_(74).gif

Animated, yes/no: Yes

Shape: Rectangular with rounded edges

Font, text effects: Whatever looks good with the background

Other info: Put Marshal next to my mayor pixel please. Also could you put a flower border around it?

----------------------
Mayor name: Emmaka

Town name: Diamond

Mayor picture: N/A

Villagers: Etoile, Chelsea, Chai, Marty, Toby, Felyne, Cece, Viche, Francine, and Chrissy

Obtained pixel and obtained villagers: N/A

Friend code: 4828-5586-5769

Dream address: 4E00-002F-C9D4

Pocket Camp ID: N/A

Native fruit: Perfect cherry

Timezone: N/A

Any other text: N/A

Any other picture/pixel to include: N/A

Theme, main colors: Whatever looks good with the background

Background: https://static.wixstatic.com/media/4481f4_b47eaba11db7442b8477a86f25cd03cd~mv2.gif

Shape: Rectangular with rounded edges

Font, text effects: Whatever looks good with the background

Other info: Put the corresponding twins next to each other please. Also could you put a jewel border around it?

TBT price: I think 75? I could be wrong though.

Last edited:
OMG yaaaayyy~! Thank you so much Ariane, you're amazing <3

Mayor: Jade
Town: Apacheta
Ref of your mayor: Can I use this art of my mayor?
(I'm getting pixel art commissioned of my mayor right now so I think it will be even better in the future<3):
https://78.media.tumblr.com/4092ce60de9f5873584b70a79a7244ae/tumblr_p63j147G0Z1qfypgao1_500.jpg
Villagers: Ruby, Nan, Rolf, Pekoe, Diana, Rodeo, Tia, Muffy, Antonio, Marcel. All obtained!
FC (if included): 3626 0777 3601
DA (if included): 5B00 00C9 51C2
Native fruit:
Obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): this lil witch hat please!?
(but I don't want any text that says "obtained villagers" just the sprites next to all my villagers ty!):
https://78.media.tumblr.com/91b8c34311e56bf10dafe08b192059be/tumblr_inline_ncla4tnUA31revhec.gif
Timezone:
Main colors/theme of your sig: mystical/night/winter/moon/aurora/spiritual
Background: http://leylana2.l.e.pic.centerblog.net/wdqg0cbr.gif
Animated, yes/no: Yes, please!
Shape: I would like this snail shape:
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/1b/31/e9/1b31e95743f9a44ca771af1c3de8e9de.png
But I want the image flipped ( like a mirror image ) so the snail faces the opposite way.
I also like this tiger moth shape if you think the snail's a bad idea:
http://www.freestencilgallery.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Tiger-Moth-Silhouette-Stencil.jpg
Font/text effects/style: You choose ;p ( something elegant? xD )
Other info: As far as where the pic of the mayor goes: can she be on the left side of the signature, next to the snail's head? I don't want her to cover much of the image and I feel like if she is on the left side it looks as though she's interacting with the snail. And if possible can you please add some animated stars/sparkles/and glowing firefly orbs in and around the signature? Sorry for being so specific haha I've had a lot of time to contemplate this x'D
TBT price: 50 TBT

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you for reading my order Ariane~! If I was a silly and messed anything up, please don't hesitate to let me know!!

Single town signature

Mayor name: Sakura
Town name: Tomoeda
Mayor picture: No
Villagers:
Obtained pixel and obtained villagers: Cyrano, Gabi , Hans , Miranda , Nana , peanut , pekoe , Roald , Rocket.
Friend code: in sidebar
Dream address: No
Pocket Camp ID: No
Native fruit: Pears
Timezone: Uk
Any other text:
Theme, main colours: Your choice
Background:your choice
Animated, yes/no:
Shape: totoro
Font, text effects:your choice
Other info: No
TBT price: 40

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would like it to have a mossy woodland look

Omg thank you for the VM!! Just wanted to stop by and say your new shop looks absolutely gorgeous.<3 I'm going to be ordering from you soon!

thank you so much!! ♥

and thank you everyone for the orders! I will get to them asap, I promise :blush:

(I love doing text sigs, I hope I get lots of orders for them *wink*)

here are the first two, both are 40 tbt ^^
as usual let me know if you need changes!

dCjwTLZ.gif

HTML:
[CENTER][img]https://i.imgur.com/dCjwTLZ.gif[/img][/CENTER]

jPYIKhc.gif

HTML:
[CENTER][img]https://i.imgur.com/jPYIKhc.gif[/img][/CENTER]

Ribbon signature

Mayor name: Flare
Town name: Starfall
Villagers: Stitches, Chief, Rod, Lopez, Julian, Poppy, Ketchup, Julia, Mira, Lily
Any other text:
Theme, main colors: Colors: Blue, Black. Theme: Star/Galaxy
Background: [x]
Other info: Thanks!
TBT price: 40 TBT

Last edited:
Thank you for the vm!

Single town sig

Mayor name: Thomas
Town name: BirbTown
Mayor picture:
latest
Villagers: Friga, Lily, Buck, Bob, Bluebear, and Mallary.
Obtained pixel and obtained villagers: Wolfgang moved out, and we don't talk about Samson, so don't put those guys in. I'm trying to get him to move out, but the net isn't working.
Native fruit: Peaches.
Timezone: Pacific northwest.
Any other text: I guess I need a username change now, huh?
Any other picture/pixel to include: Nah.
Theme, main colors: Spacey with birbs.
Background: This picture I found on Google Images.
images
Animated, yes/no: If you can make it loop (scrolling towards the screen and seeing copies of the same birb), then yes.
Shape: A rounded square, please.
Font, text effects: Comic sans. I am not kidding.
Other info: Wild World town, so no mayoral shenanigans. Also, why does Wild World (maybe the other games, but I haven't played those) have two of almost the exact same villager? They have identical personalities too! And I had both of them (albeit in different towns). The only way I was able to tell which sprite was Friga's was by noticing that she has eyeshadow.
TBT price: 45.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm so glad the shop is up and running again. I like the revamping too.

Last edited:
Thank you for the vm! I just recently reset so I've been wanting a new signature from you :D

Mayor name: Declan
Town name: Limerick
Mayor picture:
Villagers:
Friend code: 4914-7876-3249
Dream address:
Pocket Camp ID:
Native fruit:
Timezone:
Any other text: A new day awaits~!
Theme, main colors: purple, pink, orange
Background: https://imgur.com/CASYDXO
Animated, yes/no: yes
Shape: https://imgur.com/R9neYCu
Font, text effects: anything is fine, up to you~
Other info: Could you do the text at the top please, I'd like the ocean/clouds to be visible~
TBT price: 30

Thank you! Let me know if the shape doesn't work out or if I missed any of the rules~

Last edited:
Hi there, love! So excited for this sig shop, you always create the prettiest signatures!

Text signature

Large text(s): Mayor Belle of Wysteria
Small text(s): "so... the madness got you too?"
Theme, main colors: Gloomy, depressing, red, gray, black, white, etc.
Background: (here)
Any other picture/pixel to include: n/a
Animated, yes/no: yes, please!
Font, text effects: whatever works the best!
Other info: n/a!
TBT price: I think I can get away with 20 TBT, I joined 1/26/18. If not, I'll have to come back with a few more bells. :lemon:

Ahhh I'm so glad this opened ! The shop closed they day I arrived on the site I was so sad lol, but anyways !

Single town signature

Mayor name: Juno
Town name: Oolong
Mayor picture:
Villagers: Melba, Bianca, Erik, Punchy, Tipper, Gladys, June, Savannah, Celia, Margie
Friend code: 1435-8796-6539
Dream address:
Pocket Camp ID:
Native fruit: Peach
Timezone: CET (???)
Any other text:
Theme, main colors: Kind of cute space related like with stars and all that ! For the colors I'd like some blue-ish and violet shades.
Background: Your choice !
Animated, yes/no: Yup ! (if possible)
Shape: Your choice !
Font, text effects: Your choice !
Other info:
TBT price: 50 TBT (If it's not enough I can pay more.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back