• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling 💁 ☆ Your Concierge ☆ 💁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!! I hope you're doing well :) Sorry we keep missing each other

I'd still love to pick up my order whenever we catch each other
(Stack of Clothes
Round Pillow
Bowl Sink
from #07 - Stella - アクリル
1x Sky Egg
1x Earth Egg
for free)

I won't be needing the bowl sink anymore though, if that's okay :D But I was wondering if you maybe have a newsprint helmet? (x)

Last edited:
minimalist
modern
polka-dot

hi im still interested in cataloging the 3 sets! sorry we keep missing eachother!! my wifi went out so ii wasnt able this week, bht iam now! hope to catch you soon!!

Last edited:
hi hope you are well!! you were gone for awhile!! id still very much appreicate to catalog the 3 sets ii asked about

perfect, ii def. have time ill be right over!! thanks

- - - Post Merge - - -

let me know when your gates are opened thank youuu

sorry sorry ii meant to have asked a question before you closed bht its okay lol..

can ii catalog

jingle set
alpine set
exotic set (im only missing 4 things from it)

Last edited:
lol ii know! ita okay, thank you! lmk when open

thank youuu!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

tysm youre the best!!!! ive got all the pieces to finish off my sets now!!! tbt sent for letting me do that, thanks!!!!

big order so i know it'll take time... if i need to split it up, please let me know. (i'm patient enough to wait honestly.)
name// lynne
town// lunith
fc// 0362-2479-7756
order//
basket chair - #07 STELLA
bathroom shelf - HARVEY'S SHOP
bath set - #05 PAOLO
beauty salon cart - #50 TASHA
bistro table - #45 OLIVE
board game - #27 CLAUDE
bowl sink - #07 STELLA
box-shaped seat - #15 REX, #40 TAD, HARVEY'S SHOP
casablanca lilies - #17 URSALA
cutting-board set - #47 BUZZ, #39 CASHMERE, #14 KETCHUP
desktop tv - #38 SPIKE
dinnerware - #32 ADMIRAL
elegant bench - #27 CLAUDE
elegant chair - #27 CLAUDE
espresso machine - #33 ELLIE
fruit drink - #33 ELLIE, #50 TASHA
garden chair - #19 MADDIE, #45 OLIVE, HARVEY'S SHOP
imperial pot - #32 ADMIRAL
kitchen counter - #32 ADMIRAL, #39 CASHMERE, #45 OLIVE
lon lon milk - EPONA (NON-AC AMIIBO)
medicine cabinet - #03 JUNE
metal-and-wood chair - #14 KETCHUP, #50 TASHA, HARVEY'S SHOP
metal-and-wood table - #14 KETCHUP, #50 TASHA, HARVEY'S SHOP

i think total this would be 1,150,000 bells. i'm not sure if you're willing to take it all in bells but i'd prefer it :)
i'm assuming you mean 50k per item so.

hi!! i’d like to order:
- triceratops tail
- styracosaurus head
- pteranodon right wing
- shark tooth
- every art piece you’d like to part with, except for the amazing painting and scenic painting
and catalogue:
- rococo
- exotic

Could you please order me the 24-hour shop uniform from Filly's RV?
I'd pay IGB for it!

Last edited:
Sorry for not replying at all. If any of you guys still need what you were asking about, let me know.
Just to let you know. I don't need the order that I had previously placed here. ^.^

Last edited:
Hey there, I'm currently looking for these pics. I may pay in IGB, wishlist items, or TBT. I'd mostly prefer the first two. There's a lot, so I'd mostly take the WA villagers if it gets too costly/is too much work. If you have any of these it'd be such a great help, thanks for looking in advance!

Last edited:
Would you happen to have any snowman items? I'm looking for the sleigh. Which is a lot harder than I thought it would be lol...
I don't have any TBT (just joined! :cool:) but I can pay IGB!

Last edited:
Updated the post #9.

@lynnxo
Hi :) I'll do it if you're really okay with waiting.

@Keepitcosmic
I don't have extra dino pieces sorry. I have arts besides 4, for 2 tbt each? To see which ones I have, please check post#9 and lmk if you're okay with the price.

@Ryumia
Thank you Ryumia, for heads up!

@Snowesque
Since there are a lot in your list, I'll need to check my inventory. Will tell you if I have any later!

@tallnebuloid
Hi! Yeah I know it needs some practice haha. However I have sleigh you can have for free. Let me know if you still need it. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back