• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Official Dream Address Thread ☾ V.2

Delta X ( 5A00-0013-0263 ( Rayquaza ( Non-themed ( I try to organize flowers and trees by type,so there are spots with flowers and trees here and there, instead of them being spread around randomly

Last edited:
Ume4A00-00F4-9FD3Kai
ForestA small town covered in bamboo.
More Info Ume is a bamboo forest town.

Ume ACNL by AccfSally.jpg

Last edited:
Somnus5E00-00C7-DF3ADormire
A flower-filled town. Natural/Nature-y themed.A flowery, cute town with three humans hiding a few secrets.
More Info It has a homage to the Netherlands' tulip flower rows and windmill. Also, the mayor and the town has a related name. (Somnus = Sleep/Dormire = Sleep).

My town is a terrible mess but I've only had one visitor in the 12+ months I've been playing, it would be fun to have some more! Dream address: 6D00-0097-E843

Lily ☾ 7E00-00FC-660E ☾Woodtown
Themed ☾ Kind of a fairy tale/princess themed/forest

Leafcity ☾ 5F00-0106-7424 ☾ Alex
Themed ☾ A forest in the middle of a colorful city.

Last edited:
Gweeter
5E00-000F-5849
Kaz

Small town themed
A little nature-y getaway

I made this town in the hopes that it would be engaging for dreamers, so I would love to hear feedback regarding that! ^^

Last edited:
Town Name: Odin

Dream Address: 7C00-0100-E597

Non-themed. Been adding some pavement patterns in order to make it look better.

After 1,500+ hours in the making to completion, I would like to add my town to this list for anyone who wants to check it out! :D My town is non-hacked and required much planning and work to produce it to the way I envisioned it. My town is designed to be a virtual vacation to get away from the stresses of life. :)

~ PARADISE
~ 4F00-00F6-46CA
~ Jared

~ Theme: Nature/Zen/Garden Theme with distinct regions to add a very dynamic/diverse feel to the town!

My deepest apologies for losing track with this thread. The past few months have been a whirlwind.

Thanks for your patience, everyone! Everyone has been added, let me know if I missed ya!

☾ Leston ☾7400-0010-AB8F ☾ Lucas
Non-themed ☾ Mid-Developed town
More Info
Just a regular town with no extravagant Theme or plot, I'm posting this here in hopes of improvement because now it's quite messy and I would like sound feedback of path designs, layouts and possible PWPs areas.

Sunset6C00-001A-007ACharlie
Non-themedA cutesy town ruled by a doctor and intellectual, a drug dealer and a princess.
More Info The landscaping is still a WIP but the houses are almost finished. Every single corner of this town is meant to be visited and enjoyed by dream visitors.

Last edited:
Solitude5E00-00FF-8FDDLuna
Warm-themed/forest townA quiet, subtly sorrowful town with only red, orange, pink, purple, yellow flowers.
More Info My town is a story town WIP! Solitude has always been peaceful, however, lately black flowers have started to appear in the outer forests of town. Everything is symbolic; all the residents hold secrets.

Last edited:
Everyone above has been added! <3

I hope im doing this right lol

Hell4E00-00FB-8000Jamie
Non-themedThe town tune is Despacito and the flag is the Communist flag, need I say more?

Flowert5E00-00F6-8277Snow
ForestA dreary place, it's best to stay away.
More Info
I update it whenever I like the weather and outfit changes are monthly.
I sometimes make small interior changes depending on the monthly holidays.

Last edited:
Both towns above have been added! Thanks for waiting, guys! <3

Franklin6C00-0076-5155Sofie
Non-themed townJust an average town still under construction
Only recently started landscaping and there's still lots to do, but any feedback would be great!

Kinsale4D00-010F-653ACrash
Semi-ThemedAutumn Village
More Info A neatly organized village at sunset, set in early November. Lots of oranges and reds and plenty to explore :')

GLNBzsR.jpg

qC2STA9.jpg

Igloo4B00-0094-46DDEira
Semi-ThemedWinter/Forest
More Info Wander through a snowy forest on a chilly night. Glowing lights will help lead you to little presents scattered around!

tumblr_oxbm24fJnR1va9zi0o5_1280.png

tumblr_oxbm24fJnR1va9zi0o3_1280.png

Last edited:
Kokiri ☾ 4C00-010F-90AA ☾ Madeline
Forest/Natural ☾ Colorful
It's still a work in progress! I'm always trying to think of room ideas and edit them. The landscaping is about 95% complete.

Back