• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Freebie Portrait Things

=OOO SHE KNOWS MY IN-GAME NICKNAME??? //slapped lmbo

Might I just ask right off the bat what's the bolt-looking things sticking out of her neck? It confuses me, I'm sorry QUQ

A note to other people: I ask questions about what confuses me on a concept in advance before considering. Just to clear that up for anyone curious. :3

Honestly, I've been having her drawn without those bolts...lol. I guess she's supposed to be a frankeinstein type girl? I'd prefer her as a stitched up zombie with no bolts! LOL!

Thank you for asking! <3

Honestly, I've been having her drawn without those bolts...lol. I guess she's supposed to be a frankeinstein type girl? I'd prefer her as a stitched up zombie with no bolts! LOL!

Thank you for asking! <3

Ohhh okay, so they ARE bolts! XD LOL I wasn't even sure if they were. Thanks for informing me!

imma bump this because I don't think I'm gonna get to drawing one tonight. Sorry, guys! D=

Bumping this, gonna start a drawing because 20 till midnight is totally the perfect time, ykno?

i'm just going to drop my mayor's ref here if you consider her ; w ;
lovely art!
348od50.jpg

oh gosh~ I would love you to do my little mayor. <3 but only if you have the time! ;w; your art is so lovely~ <3

6qux5l.jpg

005-MAYOR-AVA-for-Aerohail_zpsxlxhzfte.jpg

It was too hard to resist! The design is so cute so I just had to do it! x3 Haven't done gravitation-immune pigtails in centuries, more specifically not since I was younger and didn't take drawing as serious! I hope they don't look too detached from her head, and I hope you enjoy! ;u; <3

As for the others, I'm not sure how many more I'm going to make, but, as I would like to begin a shop soon, not many more, unfortunately. ;w; (I have been trying to get more TBT as of late.) I hope you understand! <3

005-MAYOR-AVA-for-Aerohail_zpsxlxhzfte.jpg

It was too hard to resist! The design is so cute so I just had to do it! x3 Haven't done gravitation-immune pigtails in centuries, more specifically not since I was younger and didn't take drawing as serious! I hope they don't look too detached from her head, and I hope you enjoy! ;u; <3

As for the others, I'm not sure how many more I'm going to make, but, as I would like to begin a shop soon, not many more, unfortunately. ;w; (I have been trying to get more TBT as of late.) I hope you understand! <3
AHHHH!!! AHHHHH!!!!! AHHH! SO CUTE! Oh my goodness thank you so much ;w; I cant get over how cute you made her.
I absolutely adore the way you do eyes. >w<
Thankyouthankyouthankyou!

AHHHH!!! AHHHHH!!!!! AHHH! SO CUTE! Oh my goodness thank you so much ;w; I cant get over how cute you made her.
I absolutely adore the way you do eyes. >w<
Thankyouthankyouthankyou!

Wahhhh I'm so glad you like!!! QUQ You're welcome! Enjoy~! <3

Aww! ;u; Thankies, you're so nice. Maybe do you know what price you would put on my art? That might be helpful x3

hmm i would say somewhere between 350-600 depending on whether the buyer wants more things added to the drawing, & also depending on how much of the body is drawn. im not too good with tbt pricing but that seems fair imo! :)

Last edited:
hmm i would say somewhere between 350-600 depending on whether the buyer wants more things added to the drawing, & also depending on how much of the body is drawn. im not too good with tbt pricing but that seems fair imo! :)

Thanks for your input! :D

Would you consider my oc? Feel free to take out details like the wand or wings if you need be!

image.jpg

Wow, Those are amazing! Can you do my mayor?
Mayor Ref.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow, Those are amazing! Can you do my mayor?
Mayor Ref.jpg

Also, for bells, If you made a shop these would be worth 500-900 TBT bells!

Last edited:
All of this art......Is Amazing I would love if you did a portrait picture of my Mayor!

CFzJG-YUUAAXDM4.jpg

*Bumps into a bump*

So yesterday I didn't get to any freebies, but today I plan to, so ^^ We'll see!

Back