• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

ZR's/Caius's Galleria of Stuff: See last page for updates

ZR's Gallery of ...stuff

Go away. Your stuff sucks. :>

ZR's Gallery of ...stuff

I couldn't :( I can try hanging out tomorrow if the dentist doesn't kill me

ZR's Gallery of ...stuff

Photoon2010-08-28at02072.jpg

ZR's Gallery of ...stuff

Waughhhhh, your stuff is so good! ='J

I'm not good at offering constructive criticism, sorry. But your art skills, they dazzle!

ZR's Gallery of ...stuff

Oh about requests, you take like drawing ones?

ZR's Gallery of ...stuff

I dunno what other kinds of requests I could take xD I could try writing if you want. But yeah, I do some siggys (m12 and Jason? are better than I am) but I do more character profile images :>

ZR's Gallery of ...stuff

Sorry guys, I kind of took a 5 month break because of classes. They're really quite a bit more difficult than I ever expected them to be. But on the plus side I have a few new works.

abstract_art_digital_final_by_dedes72-d36ja6i.png

final_concept_by_dedes72-d36iv7u.jpg

concept_abstract_two_by_dedes72-d36gs0z.png

nowe__drakengard_2_sketch_by_dedes72-d36m0td.png

Critique welcome.

ZR's Gallery of ...stuff

Dang, that's pretty good!

ZR's Gallery of ...stuff

Your good at drawing hands QuQ;; I envy youuuu!!~~

I use sai, though I draw anime so lol xD;;

ZR's Gallery of ...stuff

ACCF18 said:
All I got was ''Posted Image''...
Check my deviantart.

@MintSwift A hand is fairly easy if you start with a circle and draw a slightly curved box at the end that represents where the fingers will go. It gives you an idea of how you're going to draw your fingers, and makes it easier to sketch them in without worrying about screwing up too badly :)

Back