• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Zetaboard to vBulletin Member Transfer Guide

:D Sounds awesome you guys...I seriously hope I don't spend too much time on that RPG topic though >.>......

Fillfall said:
Awesome job! I can post here, right?
I lol'd

Anyway, thanks for this. I'll be looking forward to new info everyday :)

And yay for no advertisements.

I'd say right now it's leaning towards an RP where you can spend bells on items, participate in contests to win bells and items, and other AC related things.

Comatose said:
I'd say right now it's leaning towards an RP where you can spend bells on items, participate in contests to win bells and items, and other AC related things.
That will be an awesome section :p

Now there won't be anymore debates about what goes in Brewster's and what goes in Off Topic. :D. Can't wait to see the new design

Settings
Coming January 8, 2011??

That's today?

Settings
Coming January 8, 2011??

That's today?

Jake. said:
Settings
Coming January 8, 2011??

That's today?
This is Odd we're talking about. When he logs on tomorrow/monday/tuesday/wednesday they'll be updated.

Jake. said:
Settings
Coming January 8, 2011??

That's today?
This is Odd we're talking about. When he logs on tomorrow/monday/tuesday/wednesday they'll be updated.

Both tomorrows and today's will be updated tomorrow morning. It's been a loooooooooooooong day. D:

Both tomorrows and today's will be updated tomorrow morning. It's been a loooooooooooooong day. D:

OddCrazyMe said:
Can't wait for that "The Blog Tree" announcement.
It's caught my attention.

Also, I hope that the Advertising goes back, since people here like streaming so much, unless that's going to be covered in Gamer's Lounge for game streams and Off Topic/Brewster's for TBT Movie Night.

As for the Bulletin Board going bye-bye, can't we just move it as a sub-forum in TBT HQ?

OddCrazyMe said:
Can't wait for that "The Blog Tree" announcement.
It's caught my attention.

Also, I hope that the Advertising goes back, since people here like streaming so much, unless that's going to be covered in Gamer's Lounge for game streams and Off Topic/Brewster's for TBT Movie Night.

As for the Bulletin Board going bye-bye, can't we just move it as a sub-forum in TBT HQ?

Back