Zell has attachment issues O_o

Jamie

#1 Alfonso Fan
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Does anyone else have Zell? I rarely talk to this little deer, I don't really go out of my way often for him.

But holy cow, by just talking to him a few times, he has gotten seriously attached! I get random letters from him, saying how he just wanted to write me, and he was too shy to say it in person. And when I do talk to him? He constantly makes jokes about moving in, and wants to come over to my house almost every other day!

He gives me gifts out of nowhere, saying that "Now we're friends forever!"

o_O

Should I be picking out a restraining order? :3

lol, any other super attached villagers you guys have?

I don't have any deer in my town, and no one I have is like that. But can you believe that the characters with a "big sister" personality wake up at about noon?! Sorry if this offends anyone, but I honestly don't know anyone who sleeps like that every day! XD
(Sorry, of any of you DO sleep that long. I just don't know anyone who does! XD)

- - - Post Merge - - -

By the way, I'm only 12...so I'm probably not the smartest person alive!

I have Zell too and I love him! I wish he would be that overly attached with me. D: I've only had him once say the friends forever thing, and I probably talk to him like 50 times a day.
I also have Bruce who I probably talk to as often, and he seems to be the happiest cranky villager ever. He's more likely to randomly gift me, but he also likes to request the most ridiculous fish and bugs of me.
I guess you could say I fawn over them! xD I just absolutely love deer in general though. Though AC definitely encourages this in me. xP

On the other side to this, I have Agent S who seems obsessed with me. If she is out of her house she continually runs up to me asking all sorts of things. - But she also gives PWP suggestions, so I don't mind her chasing my attention.

Zell is one of my favorite villagers and is my favorite in my town. <3 I adore his personality and looks. :3 We always dance together and send letters back and forth. He never gets annoyed with me either.

Maybe it is a deer thing. Erik(also a deer xD) has given me 5 items today when he has shown the wanting to talk expression for free just for being friends with him. I send him letters daily though, so I am not sure if there is ever an extra letter in there from him just 'cause.

I have Phoebe (She is a big sister ostrich character or whatever :p) and she randomly started going nuts talking about how much she likes 'taters and she asked "How do you like your taters made" and i got a choice of french fried, baked, mashed, I cant decide, and potatoes are yucky lol. Also was talking to freya and she started talking about books and she said "What do you think about re-reading classic books?" and the options were something like "I look for new books, I reread favorites, and Reading? LOL!" Just sort of interesting :p

Okay, quick update guys. Today I got this in the mail from Zell: (again, a random letter, I NEVER write this nutball)

"Dear Jamie,
My heart yearns with every
sunset. It's as if the sun and I
have broken hearts together.
My love was so pure, but
now it's over before it ever
had a chance to really begin.
-The lonely Zell."

Soooo I vaguely get the feeling that I'm going to be murdered in my sleep by this deer. O_O

Last edited:
Okay, quick update guys. Today I got this in the mail from Zell: (again, a random letter, I NEVER write this nutball)

"Dear Jamie,
My love was so pure, but
-The lonely Zell."

Soooo I vaguely get the feeling that I'm going to be murdered in my sleep my this deer. O_O

Lock your doors lol.

"Dear Jamie,
My love was so pure, but
-The lonely Zell."

Soooo I vaguely get the feeling that I'm going to be murdered in my sleep my this deer. O_O

You definitely got the wrong idea from that letter.

lol I have Zell too but I've never noticed any attachment. And I've played the game for over 60 hours in the past week and a half. I think I would have noticed that.

O'Hare says things to me that are kind of creepy and borderline flirtatious. And Frank wants us to visit each other's homes every. single. day.

That is one emotionally attached A.I.None of my villages are attached to me.
It's more like I got attached to my horse villageer,Ed :blush:

I find it really funny that some of the villagers do that, because apparently it's really common for players to send creepy letters and do things like that to their favorite villagers. They're just giving us a taste of our own medicine.

I have Zell, he isn't overly attached to me but I really like him. Cranston is my favorite villager right now I try to send him letters every day and always make time to visit or have him visit my house.

Back