• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Zelda '05

Personally, I want a lot of side quests and games as well as a ton of items. Also may be a magic rod in the 3-d Zelda, like in Majora's Mask except you get to use it any where not just boss battles.

I really don''t konw any of the powers, I only know that I can have a sig but no icon. :rolleyes:

To get an icon got to My Controls then My Avatar. You can laod it up your self.

ZERO_13 said:
BASTOISE99 said:
yah, but i like the old ones in ocarina of time.
well yeah, those where cool. but I really want someting new this time.
Fighting in wars is almost all that I could dream of in Zelda. And MULTIPLAYER! GANONDORF VERSUS LINK AND ZELDA VERSUS A POE!

do you mean like a massive war multiplayer where you have a sword shield bow and arrow and charge across Hyrule field trying to take the enemy base?

SPORGE27 said:
do you mean like a massive war multiplayer where you have a sword shield bow and arrow and charge across Hyrule field trying to take the enemy base?

YEAH, that would be GREAT! And....

ONLINE MAYHEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BULERIAS said:
SPORGE27 said:

They gotta make more broadband adapter games.

] [quote="BULERIAS said:
SPORGE27 said:

They gotta make more broadband adapter games. [/quote]
I think that there are only 3 for the cube now...

Back