Shop Zefferla Zuperstore! ~Tools, Fossils, Starts & Saps, Unorderables, and more~

Hi! I have all your wanted items except the Lovely Kitchen. Id like any saplings you are willing to trade.

Hi! I have all your wanted items except the Lovely Kitchen. Id like any saplings you are willing to trade.

is 5 good?

Order: Golden Axe, 9 bamboo shoots.
In-Game Name: Ludere
Town Name: Soulsick

someone asked for the gold axe already. still awaiting a reply. only have one spare. so it's on hold for now sorry. i can get you the bamboo though.

Hello! :)

Order: 14 saplings
In-Game Name: Sophie
Town Name: Willow

only have 11 available atm. person above asked first.
Nevermind. i have 16 total now if you want more!

Last edited:
Oh, that's fine. If they don't get back to you about the axe I'd love to buy it, but for now you can just cancel the whole order, I don't need the shoots that bad. :)

five is totally cool with me. ill order ur things asap. <3 and will message you when I get them in! also white azalea is my preference.

Last edited:
Oh, that's fine. If they don't get back to you about the axe I'd love to buy it, but for now you can just cancel the whole order, I don't need the shoots that bad. :)

you sure? these are premium bamboo shoots bred with tender love and care. no pesticides used. grown in the fertile grasslands of Zefferla.

- - - Post Merge - - -

five is totally cool with me. ill order ur things asap. <3 and will message you when I get them in! also white azalea is my preference.

oh i thought you meant the trees. you prefer bush starts?

yes bush starts, sorry, I know i previously messaged you about trees, my bad..

yes please! I ordered your items ( all except the lovely kitchen..) they will be here in the morning! when are u normally available?

is 5 good?

someone asked for the gold axe already. still awaiting a reply. only have one spare. so it's on hold for now sorry. i can get you the bamboo though.

only have 11 available atm. person above asked first.
Nevermind. i have 16 total now if you want more!

Awesome! Thank you! I will take all 16 off your hands! :)

Am I in your town right now? Lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

hahaha I went to the wrong town. XD

Hello~ If you aren't available tonight, I'm available starting around 1pm EST. Thanks! :)

Order: Midna's Mask, Peach's Parasol, 5 Sweet Olive starts, 3 Holly Starts, 4 Pink Azaleas starts, and 4 White Azaleas starts. (18 items total) @18TBT.
In-Game Name: Kelly
Town Name: Stardust

Last edited:
Hello~ If you aren't available tonight, I'm available starting around 1pm EST. Thanks! :)

Order: Midna's Mask, Peach's Parasol, 5 Sweet Olive starts, 3 Holly Starts, 4 Pink Azaleas starts, and 4 White Azaleas starts. (18 items total) @18TBT.
In-Game Name: Kelly
Town Name: Stardust

hi sorry for late response. i only have 1 white azalea now. everything else i have though. let me know when you're available!

Back